Best motivation you've had?

Options
2»

Replies

• kleonard42
    kleonard42 Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    Before I started using MFP, my motivation was myself and how I thought of myself. Looking in the mirror and crying or trying to avoid mirrors altogether was too depressing. Not being able to wear my regular clothes (something other than scrubs or bball shorts and a hoodie) is getting pretty depressing, too. I downloaded the MFP app and started working out 6 days a week. This is my 3rd or 4th week and I have not stopped!

Since I have been working out and everything, my motivation is now looking at myself in the mirror and seeing that I have some muscle underneath the fat....so I keep pushing to one day actually SEE the muscles I have toned! My husband also told me that he could tell that I'm more firm....my softness is going away!! YAY! lol
  • Kevin_Rex
    Kevin_Rex Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    The mirror, the scale and my MFP Friends!

I've tried to lose weight many, many, many times before but have failed each and every time. I started MFP a little over a month ago, acquired some truly awesome Friends, and have lost 20+ lbs so far (a little over half way to my goal weight).

There's no end in site for the awesome!
  • lacroyx
    lacroyx Posts: 5,754 Member
    Options
    Moobs. They look better on girls as boobs than on a man as moobs. (man boobs) Also my MFP friends kicking *kitten* every day.