Forty, Fabulous and (Aspiring-to-be) Fit Working Moms

Options
2»

Replies

• SexyPrettyMama
    Options
    I'm 42 and Fabu! Mom of college kids.
    I'm adding you.
    I'm here for everybody, anyone feel free to add me.
  • Schmoopy221
    Schmoopy221 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Hi There! Feel free to add me!

I'm in my mid forties with 4 children... 2 teenagers, a 7yo and a 5y0.... and a stressful full-time job as a Director of Finance. I am always running the kiddos somewhere or picking them up from somewhere. I have next to zero time to work out. I try to take a walk on my lunch break and then again AFTER I put the little ones to bed.
  • CoachGwenna
    Options
    I'm 45 going on 46. Started doing an awesome workout program and eating healthy about 3 years ago and have lost 35lbs, only about 6 more to go to reach my goal weight. I work out on my lunch break. Feel free to add me as well!

I'm MUCH fitter than I was even at 25! So yeah, I guess that makes me Fabulous!
  • MrsAgi
    MrsAgi Posts: 338 Member
    Options
    I'm 40, 4 kids between 2 and 12, one autistic, one with physical disabilities, and carer for my husband as well as working a nearly ft job! Its pretty exhausting just typing all that!

My aim was to be fit and fabulous for my 40th last november, but although I am a lot fitter than when i turned 39, I've still got a very long way to go. Its been an appallingly stressful 6 months, but coming out the other side now and doubly commited to keeping up my lifestyle changes.

Alwys happy to have new friends if anyone wants to add me
  • Shelialouise66
    Options
    46, mother of 4, Meme to 3. Youngest is senior in high school. Registered nurse in busy critical care unit. Working out at the gym about 4 days a week. Just did the first day today of the 30 day shred.

Starting back to school in the fall, with my senior child, should be interesting.
  • april_mesk
    april_mesk Posts: 694 Member
    Options
    Will be 39 next month. 2 kids, one almost 21 and one almost 5. Full time stressful job. Want to be fit and continue on now and into my 40s and beyond. This stuff isn't easy but, I love seeing others success stories on the site and feel I can be the success story at one point too! I workout at night. Would rather get my but out of bed early but, I am not a morning person so for now working out at night. Good luck all!
  • nhayward09
    nhayward09 Posts: 1
    Options
    I am in the same boat. I am over forty with to young and extremely active boys. (3 and 4)