20 SOMETHING AND OVER WEIGHT

Options
HELLO I AM 25 A MOTHER TO THREE KIDS AND A WIFE TO A WONDERFUL HUBBY BUT ITS HARD BEING SO YOUNG AND BEING OVER WEIGHT SEEING EVERYONE LOOKING FEELING SO NICE BEING THIN, SOMETIMES I FEEL STUCK AND JUST WONDERING IF ANYONE ELSE OUT THERE IS IN THE SAME BOAT MAYBE WE CAN HELP EACH OTHER OUT IN THE JOURNEY I DIDNT KNOW ABOUT HAVING AND ADDING FRIENDS ON HERE BUT I AM SOOO HAPPY FOR THAT BC I THINK FRIENDS MEAN A LOT AND HAVING A FRIEND IN MY SAME BOAT WILL HELP, I DELETED MY FACEBOOK UNTIL I SHED THE POUNDS I WANT TO SUPRISE ALL MY FAMILY WITH MY NEW WEIGHTLOSS PLEASE JOIN IN AND I WILL JOIN YOU IN THE JOURNEY TOGETHER WE CAN DO IT .

Replies

• Kyledrums
    Kyledrums Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Hi, and welcome you're in good hands here. I've found everyone really helpful and sportive. Good luck with your goals :)
  • coke_bottle
    coke_bottle Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    Hello, I have 4 children myself. Feel free to add me:flowerforyou:
  • cocobuny
    cocobuny Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I completly understand and feel exactly the same . wanna feel young and sexy but stuck in this nono body.finding time to be a great mom and wife, then try to find time for u is hardwork but we gotta do it.i stopped really taking pics and posting them cuz i dont like what i see.well work together and be fierce together.next time fb sees us well be all smiles pose for the picture click click
  • CuddleBloom
    Options
    Hey I'm Mandy, I'll be 20 in May and I've got around 100 to lose. feel free to add me for support and such. <3
  • Hi I'm a 24 year old wife and mother of one. I slowly started gaining weight when I was around 19. I had my son super young and bounced right back to my old weight. I started gaining after I had him when I met my husband. I have never had any weight issues throughout my life I was just naturally thin. I have always eatin the same and I have never be the type to exercise. I feel like I am in a rut and I am losing who I am. I want to get back to the old me; fit and healthy. I just want to start feeling great about myself and living. I deserve it!!!