Fitbit One? Or other?

Options
2»

Replies

• jaclynrae78
    Options
    I use to have the FitBit Ultra and now I went to the fitbit One. I love the fitbit One better than the Ultra better quality and the holder is great. Plus the sleep band and vibrating alarm so I don't wake up my family when I get up at 4.45am to workout. Plus it is great to have friends and see their step totals it keeps me going. Anyone can add me on fitbit or MFP. Love both MFP and fitbit. My husband has the Nike Fuel Band - I think it is to expensive for what it does. The only reason to get the Fuel band is if you feel like your gone to lose the fitbit. Fitbit will also have a band come out in the Spring. I think I heard someone say around June because they didn't have a date. So they will have a band too. It is $50 cheaper for a fitbit than a Nike Band. I got my Fitbit One for $79 with a coupon. I love it!
  • KayleighWS
    KayleighWS Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I love my fit-bit and have friends separate to MFP. It keeps me motivated to meet my exercise goals. I love how it lets me know my active score and works well with MFP. The two combined I have found helpful! Good luck either path you take. I have lost 32 pounds so far so I guess you could say I am a satisfied customer! :)
  • klbaierwalter
    klbaierwalter Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    I currently have the Fibit Zip and I love it so far! However, I have been thinking about upgrading to the Fitbit One later today or tomorrow. I would like to check out the sleep function and the stairs climbed function. My fiance has really been wanting a fitbit as well, so I will probably give my Zip to him. I bought the Zip because it was on sale for 50 instead of 60 at our local Staples, but I wish I had just bit the bullet and bought the One. But at least I know my fiance will get good use out of the Zip!