Never realized my face was this chubby!!! (pic)

Options
2»

Replies

• IeshaMonica
    Options
    Amazing! You look so different.
    I started this a month ago and have already lost 16 lbs! (I lost 5 lbs before joining the site). Still have another 3 stone to go but like you said, looking at the success stories really motivates me.
    Well done, you've done brill.

how the heck do you lose 16lbs in a month???? rapid weight loss is a recipe for disaster. that equates to 4lbs a week at a 14000 calorie deficit

I eat the calories that's been set by this site, 1550 a day and I burn at. Least a 1000 a week. I'm only doing what the website says, I go to my doctors every 2 weeks and they've said my weight loss is good and to keep doing what I'm doing lol...
  • countrygal02012
    countrygal02012 Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    You look great! Absolutely love your hair too!
  • JenniTheVeggie
    JenniTheVeggie Posts: 2,474 Member
    Options
    I can tell a huge difference and you look great! You looked great in the before too!
  • dangerousdumpling
    dangerousdumpling Posts: 1,109 Member
    Options
    Amazing! It's so nice to see results of your hard work! What was your start weight if you don't mind me asking?

i started out in september at 246, and today i weighed in at 187. im 5 foot 10, so im getting close to my goal weight of 160.

You've lost that much weight since September 2012??? Wow! Teach me your ways, oh wise one.
  • cdmatlock1
    cdmatlock1 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Good job!!!!
  • Poetic_Photography
    Options
    You look great! Congrats on your success! :happy:
  • Mcgrawhaha
    Mcgrawhaha Posts: 1,596 Member
    Options
    Amazing! It's so nice to see results of your hard work! What was your start weight if you don't mind me asking?

i started out in september at 246, and today i weighed in at 187. im 5 foot 10, so im getting close to my goal weight of 160.

You've lost that much weight since September 2012??? Wow! Teach me your ways, oh wise one.

well, i eat between 1200-1300 calories a day, with a crazy lady binge day every other saturday, where i have been known to eat up to 4500 calories on those days. i go to the gym 3-5 times a week, and no, i dont eat back my exercise calories. lots of people would critique my method, but it works for me, and thats what matters. ive tried many ways, many things, many times, and always failed... this is what has stuck with me. this fits my lifestyle, and my personality. i look at it like its only 2 weeks at a time, then i get my crazy lady binge day, then another 2 weeks... and for me, thats what is keeping me going. what works for me, might not work for others. i know alot of people physically just cant do 1200 cals a day, however, i have no trouble with it, at all. i have found ways to make my 1200 cals go very far, my diary is always full!!! i have 5 kids, a husband, a house to take care of, im a full time student, i have 4 daughters who play softball and a son with a heart condition, and i have the energy to do it all! i think its important for each of us to find what works, and when we do, hold on to it, and see where it takes you. good luck to everyone!
  • dangerousdumpling
    dangerousdumpling Posts: 1,109 Member
    Options

well, i eat between 1200-1300 calories a day, with a crazy lady binge day every other saturday, where i have been known to eat up to 4500 calories on those days. i go to the gym 3-5 times a week, and no, i dont eat back my exercise calories. lots of people would critique my method, but it works for me, and thats what matters. ive tried many ways, many things, many times, and always failed... this is what has stuck with me. this fits my lifestyle, and my personality. i look at it like its only 2 weeks at a time, then i get my crazy lady binge day, then another 2 weeks... and for me, thats what is keeping me going. what works for me, might not work for others. i know alot of people physically just cant do 1200 cals a day, however, i have no trouble with it, at all. i have found ways to make my 1200 cals go very far, my diary is always full!!! i have 5 kids, a husband, a house to take care of, im a full time student, i have 4 daughters who play softball and a son with a heart condition, and i have the energy to do it all! i think its important for each of us to find what works, and when we do, hold on to it, and see where it takes you. good luck to everyone!

Thanks for sharing, Mcgrawhaha. Sometimes it's hard to put that info out there when you know so many people are against it so I appreciate you sharing.
  • suz155
    suz155 Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    That is just awesome!!
  • llmcconnell
    llmcconnell Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    You are looking awesome and have amazing hair!
  • newdaydawning79
    newdaydawning79 Posts: 1,503 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic!!!!
  • kaseysospacey
    kaseysospacey Posts: 499 Member
    Options
    You look great. I still have a lot to lose but the face was the first llace I noticed a change
  • Chilepepper34
    Chilepepper34 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    It always bothers me to see my side profile, I feel like I look like a turkey! lol
    You look great and its encouraging to see effort like yours. nice job! you look beautiful!
  • SuperStepper408
    SuperStepper408 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    You look great! Congratulations on your weight loss! From what I read, it sounds like you have a good plan that you stick to to lose weight.
  • Mcgrawhaha
    Mcgrawhaha Posts: 1,596 Member
    Options
    thaks a bunch, i really appreciate it!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!