another one in the fight

Options
hello,

my name is Gonçalo,im portuguese and i started this journey to lose pounds,a lot of pounds :wink: , a month ago

im 28 years old and my weight was a month ago 133.5kg for 1,78m

i´ve lost 22pounds so far and my goal is to get to 85/90 kg before summer ,im just doing some diet ,eat more times and better ,
i have also a cheat day( only at lunch)

in matter of exercise i ve just went on some walkin ,avegare of 2hours but ,since injured my achilles tendon at work i stoped walking untill i go to see the doctor again ...i was planning to go to the gym next month ,now i dunno know

so this is hard because i feel that just the diet isnt enough ,and the exercise is such an important part of the plan

then the motivation starts to faint but i cannot quit ,i just dont want and ill have to think and search for activities that i can do

so this is me. love this website and all the cases of inspiration here just make me keep on going

thank you all and im sorry for my english :glasses:

Replies

• Poetic_Photography
    Options
    Hello! I think that your English is very good... I understand you perfectly! :smile: I'm sorry to hear about your injury; hopefully it will heal quickly so that you can get back to exercising again soon! Maybe in the meantime you can do some working out that doesn't cause stress on your foot (lift weights sitting down, etc.). As long as you stick to the diet for now, you should still lose until you are able to move again. :smile:

Congrats on the weight you've lost so far!