Help! No weight loss!

Options
I have weighed the same for the last three weeks. Can anyone look at my diary and tell me what I'm doing wrong? I have a broken treadmill that I'm waiting for a part on so I haven't exercised. Frustrated!

Replies

• ZETAZEN
    ZETAZEN Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Hi....

I looked at a few weeks of your diary, and IMO, you eat too many simple carbs and not enough complex carbs like veggies - especially dark green leafy ones.

I also noticed you don't log your water intake, so I can't tell if you're drinking water or not. Drinking a lot of water will also help to facilitate weight loss.

And you can just walk around your house to replace the treadmill. As long as you're doing some movement. That's what's important.

You are more than welcomed to check out my diary.
  • now_or_never13
    now_or_never13 Posts: 1,575 Member
    Options
    If your treadmill is broken, what else have you tried to do for exercise? Not having the treadmill sucks but doesn't mean you can say you aren't going to exercise. Go on Youtube for videos, check online, download apps to your phone, ipod, etc.. get outside and go for a walk/run/jog. There are tons of exercises you can be doing while waiting to get your treadmill fixed.

As for your diary, try lowering the amount of processed foods you eat. Stop using "homemade" or "generic" entries as well. Are you weighing all your foods and measuring all liquids? Do you really measure that 1tbsp of creamer in your coffee with a measuring spoon or do you just pour a bit in? Get a kitchen scale if you don't have one already and weigh everything and use the measuring spoons/cups for liquids. For foods (cereal for example) don't go by the cup measurement in the nutrition facts... go by weight. The cereal I have says 1.5 cups is a serving.. however when that 1.5 cups is actually weighed it comes to more grams than what the box says the serving size is. Pay attention to packages as well. Also, how much water are you drinking because you aren't tracking any of it.
  • healthygreek
    healthygreek Posts: 2,137 Member
    Options
    How about replacing some French fries with veggies and salad?