Looking for friends!

Options
I would like to add more girls who are willing to keep in touch and share tips, especially because I haven't found so many with similar needs yet. These are my stats:

Age 21
Height 5' 4"
CW 165 lbs
GW 145~135 lbs

I am a vegetarian, my daily intake is around 1200 kcals, I am a student and I'm not extremely into sports: I try to practice with walking, stationary bike or running at least once a day. I am prone to binging so some motivation is always warmly welcome <3

Let me know if any of you with a similar weightloss plan wants to join me! :)

Replies

• OneBlueBird79
    Options
    Hi :)I'm 5', 145lbs and I would like to lose 20-30lbs, my daily intake is about 1200 kcals and I'm not really into sports either. I'm equally prone to binging sometimes. Our weight loss plans are similar and I would really like to join you <3
  • Eleonora91
    Eleonora91 Posts: 688 Member
    Options
    Hi :)I'm 5', 145lbs and I would like to lose 20-30lbs, my daily intake is about 1200 kcals and I'm not really into sports either. I'm equally prone to binging sometimes. Our weight loss plans are similar and I would really like to join you <3

More than happy to hear this! Sending you a request <3
  • Steph_B_
    Steph_B_ Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Hi there!

Here's my stuff:
    5'6"
    SW 181
    CW 167.8
    GW 140ish??? Gotta see once I get closer. If I can get muscle then we will see.

Looking for friends too to motivate each other... :)
  • ChelseaAClanton89
    ChelseaAClanton89 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Hey!
    I'm 5'7
    CW 150
    GW 140
    Binging has become a big issue of mine and it would be great to motivate each other and share tips, etc
  • Eleonora91
    Eleonora91 Posts: 688 Member
    Options
    Thank you for answering girls! I'm sending you both a request and wishing you all the best for your weightloss plan <3