EASTER KILLED ME

Options
:sad: EASTER KILLED ME!!!!!::sad:

Was bad bad bad ...ate turkey and all the sides only had a little at a time. but there seemed to be many times....many many times... could cry :cry:

Replies

• Pittsburgh
    Options
    :sad: EASTER KILLED ME!!!!!::sad:

Was bad bad bad ...ate turkey and all the sides only had a little at a time. but there seemed to be many times....many many times... could cry :cry:
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    Don't let it get you down. It was ONE day. In the scheme of things, it really isn't a big deal. Just get back on track and keep going. Holiday's are tough. Just do the best you can and even if you ate enough to feed a small country, it is still ONE day. Just be REALLY careful the next few days. Journal every single teaspoon and get some extra exercise in somewhere to make up for it.
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options
    Don't cry. Luckily Easter only comes once a year. What's done is done and today is another day. So get back on track and tell yourself "Man that was sure some good food yesterday!!!" :smile:
  • sophialittle
    sophialittle Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    you and everybody else, honey! lol check out this post started yesterday that made me crack up!!!! don't worry, i blew it too!! along with a bunch of other peoples! lol

start fresh again today and enjoy those memories made! :flowerforyou:

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/8953-easter-is-over
  • november1982
    Options
    Don't sweat it. It is okay once in a while just keep trying and do a little more excercise. You will be okay! Don't cry that won't help you just take that energy and put it to better use.:smile: