Anyone using fitbit?

Options
Just bought one and haven't taken out of the box. What's the feedback?

Replies

• ZETAZEN
    ZETAZEN Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    I love mine. I've been using it since early December. I noticed I don't walk as many steps as I did when I first got it, but I'm not concerned. I like how it keeps track of the calories I'm burning based on activity or non activity and eating. This has been a good weekly gauge in keeping to my 10500 total deficit.
  • isisbryan
    isisbryan Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    I love it. I have increased the amount activity since purchasing it. Im still trying to to accomplish my daily goal of 10,000 steps.
  • kat2475
    kat2475 Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    I have the zip and love it. It really keeps me motivated to do better than the day before. The social aspect is neat too.
  • ittybittybadonkadonk
    ittybittybadonkadonk Posts: 11,634 Member
    Options
    I love mine I have had it 1 week ......such a great motivator :bigsmile:
  • BunnieMommie
    BunnieMommie Posts: 680 Member
    Options
    I get mine tomorrow. I'm excited to get started on it!
  • Renee81170
    Renee81170 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I've had mine since December 17th. I love it and have not been without it for a minute. I really keeps me motivated to get my steps each day. (I try to add friends that are very similar to my goals or above I'm very competitive) The sleep feature is my next favorite part.
  • hayles333
    hayles333 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    I love mine! Definitely motivating...totally worth it!
  • Lexi507
    Lexi507 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    I love mine. I wouldn't be walking up nearly as many stairs without it. One thing to know about the Fitbit is that it sometimes tracks steps when you are sleeping or riding in a car. You can log driving as an activity and it will exclude those steps. I don't worry about the <100 I pick up while sleeping because I figure that it balances out with the steps I don't track while showering and getting ready in the morning.
  • jamiep926
    jamiep926 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    I love love love my fitbit!!! Two thumbs and toes up!!
    It goes hand In hand with my fitness app! Also, because I can keep track of my steps/distance/calories, not only does it motivates me to move my butt around but if I snack on big no no's now and then, I can burn off the amount I need to stay back on track with my daily goal.

I've been using it since last year early December and it never leaves my bra straps!! LOL
  • MicroHez
    MicroHez Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    I've had mine for about 2 weeks now, and I love it!
  • cparkburke
    cparkburke Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Just got my Skydiver badge! Woooo!