Weight Loss Sabatogers

shanerylee
shanerylee Posts: 298 Member
edited September 20 in Fitness and Exercise
So from Thursday-Sunday I will be in Ocean City MD for my daughters competetion. We are staying in a house with a bunch of other kiddos and moms (who are sabatogers for my diet) I dont discuss with them, I just do my thing. Problem is I am so worried that Im not going to be able to get my excercise in. We are going to be at competitions all day, I thought maybe taking my daughter for a bike ride and just walking briskly behind her. Also, will keep to my cals, not drink alc and stick to it the best I can. Any suggestions???????

Replies

• Stepmom1
    Stepmom1 Posts: 155 Member
    So from Thursday-Sunday I will be in Ocean City MD for my daughters competetion. We are staying in a house with a bunch of other kiddos and moms (who are sabatogers for my diet) I dont discuss with them, I just do my thing. Problem is I am so worried that Im not going to be able to get my excercise in. We are going to be at competitions all day, I thought maybe taking my daughter for a bike ride and just walking briskly behind her. Also, will keep to my cals, not drink alc and stick to it the best I can. Any suggestions???????

The brisk walk sounds good... Unless you can get up earlier than anyone else and go for a nice run?
  • Murdog
    Murdog Posts: 70
    What kind of training do you do? (If I missed it in your post, I'm sorry) You may consider getting up ealier to get your workout in. I know I was on the road for years as a musician and then having my own business where I had to do a lot of traveling. I had to really push hard to get myself motivated and focused--and, I just got up and did it. I've never regreted it.

Going to competitions are exhausting as it is. But, I think by working out in the morning would give you the energy to get through your (and your daughter's) hectic day.

Also, are going to bring any food with you? This is another way to stay on track. Pack a cooler--full of your favorite stuff (the good stuff, that is):smile:
  • shanerylee
    shanerylee Posts: 298 Member
    I usually work out in the gym and that I wont have access to. I usually do cardio with the stationary bike, the eliptical and some weight lifting. Im going to search if there is a gym in the area and maybe go it at the crack of dawn, or may take a big walk. I cant really run yet, need to loose more weight. Good idea on the food thing. Im going to shop when I get down there and get protein and have the car packed with fruit and veggies. Thanks so much for your help , and yes those comps are exhausting , if only I could watch them while riding a stationary bike in the stands lol
This discussion has been closed.