Are you looking for new friends? Start here :)

Options

Replies

• eloserbeth
    Options
    I love this app! Feel free to add me, I need some motivation
  • davemap
    davemap Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Love The App, Please feel free to Add me :)
  • Qtmommy3
    Qtmommy3 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Just started a week ago feel free to add me! :)
  • FootballGamer58
    FootballGamer58 Posts: 1,310 Member
    Options
    :D yay for new friends
  • Tita1987
    Tita1987 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hi :) I would love for more friends, especially those that share their diary... I love looking to see what others choose for meals and get ideas etc.

I am 31 years old, live in AZ, have lost 12 lbs so far, I log in multiple times a day and have no intention of stopping!

Anyone can add me :)

Hey there! I share my diary you can add me. :)
    Could also use more friends.
  • missalex8922
    Options
    Feel free to add me! i just started my weight loss journey about a month ago.. Any and all encouragement is welcomed and needed!!! :))

im 31, I live in baltimore, I have 3 kids, and I've lost about 8 lbs so far.
  • yowla
    yowla Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Anyone can add me. I need sassy friends. Ones that look at my diary and then yells at me for eating that cupcake. LOL. I love to motivate people as I like the motivation. It does help when I can see someone kicking butt and yet I am sitting my fat a@# on the couch feeling sorry for myself.
  • Angeldach
    Angeldach Posts: 56
    Options
    Sending request now! :wink:
  • echippendale
    Options
    hi ive been on mfp for a few weeks now, i would love some new friends to keep me motivated. x
  • donna1432
    donna1432 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your 58 lbs.. the same thing happend to me I plateud at 48lbs you need to do something different in your workouts and recheck your caloric intake :)
  • Tabata_Mo
    Tabata_Mo Posts: 17
    Options
    Hi everyone! I joined the site a few days ago and anyone can feel free to add me!
  • slimfab
    slimfab Posts: 16
    Options
    Hi everyone, i am Sylvia. Joined this site today.

Add me :)
  • Chris5138
    Chris5138 Posts: 62
    Options
    New friends anyone???
  • wishingthinjustskin
    Options
    If i know someones username on mfp how do i look them up/add them?
  • lalaland82
    lalaland82 Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    hiya - i've been on a couple of weeks after finding it hard to lose the last stone - already 4 ponds off, love this site :-) Would love some encouraging friends as I am not so encouraged at home lol
  • LindieLu79
    LindieLu79 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I just joined MFP a couple of weeks ago and I'm totally motivated to lose this excess weight!! I am 33, have 2 kids, and a crazy chocolate lab puppy. ;-) I work very well with short term goals, which is why my ticker only shows a goal loss of 15 pounds.... that's my goal for my upcoming family vacation to Disney World at the end of June!! I've lost 3 pounds so far... I log in all my food and exercise... i have an open diary. I would love to have encouraging friends for support on this journey!
  • rebecca_c
    rebecca_c Posts: 12
    Options
    Hi everyone! Newly started on my weight loss goal as of about a week ago. Friends always make it better :-p feel free to add me!
  • jkbear40
    jkbear40 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I am a 41yo mom of two boys. I am looking for friends to help keep me motivated. Please add me if you would like to. I am on MFP quite often since I am a stay at home mom.
    My weight loss journey is long and started with Weight Watchers 6 years ago. :happy:
  • jkbear40
    jkbear40 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I am a 41yo mom of two boys. I am looking for friends to help keep me motivated. Please add me if you would like to. I am on MFP quite often since I am a stay at home mom.
    My weight loss journey is long and started with Weight Watchers 6 years ago. :happy: the more the merrier!
  • DorseyJ618
    Options
    Hello all!

My name is Jeal, I am 21 years old and I just joined MFP yesterday. I have been working out and eating healthy since March 1st of this year. I've lost almost 15 pounds in total, but I joined this website to get over my plateau and give myself some extra motivation :)