Are you looking for new friends? Start here :)

Options

Replies

• VoodooLuLu
    VoodooLuLu Posts: 636 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me also!
  • bigbeanibabie
    Options
    Hello, My name is ashley. I currently weight 285 pounds!! I am tired of being tired!! I think having friends on here will motivate me!!! So please add me!
  • singmyheartout4you
    Options
    Please feel free to add me :) I love new friends and am very encouraging
  • saralucas2908
    saralucas2908 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me. I am just starting out with my work outs and dieting. I am hitting my calorie goal but have tons of work to do. this has never worked for me before due to lack of support! I have a long way to go! thanks!
  • aceofspades69
    aceofspades69 Posts: 159
    Options
    Add me..Im new but wheres all the Cali ppl??? wtf
  • Becca0301
    Becca0301 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me.Anyone can. :smile:
  • aeg176
    aeg176 Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    I have a more the merrier mentality.looking for friends/support/advice?...feel free to add me
  • dkheyd
    dkheyd Posts: 1
    Options
    Hi! I started this journey yesterday. I'm hoping to loose a hundred pounds. It has been tough to do any good thing for myself. I'm a Pastry Chef so this is really going to be tough. Lookin for support so I last longer than a week with this.
  • CaliforniaSweetheart
    Options
    Feel free to add me if you'd like! I log in daily and am very supportive/interactive with my friends. :)
  • BeautifulLadi89
    Options
    Anyone can add me if they like. I am here to support and hope to see many people that suffer on the same weight journey as I am.
  • ApocalypticFae
    ApocalypticFae Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    P.S. I'm 94 pounds! So fat! But whatever.

Ugh.... :noway:
  • fortimer
    fortimer Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Losing weight is a lonely journey, especially when you're surrounded by family who aren't on the same path. So after many fits and starts I'm hoping to make it this time. If anyone needs support I'm here and surely I could use a little sometimes myself...

Just add me
  • justified00
    justified00 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    New here!! Add me ! Lets get motivated
  • bajohnson00
    bajohnson00 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Would love to meet some friends on here! I've lost 60 pounds so far; two from MFP and 58 from Weight Watchers. The past few weeks have been really hard for me!
  • onedayatatime410
    onedayatatime410 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I am new as well trying to gain support and friends. Add me if you like.
  • ColorfulWeirdo
    ColorfulWeirdo Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well. I just started making MFP friends, and I have found it to be incredibly motivating so far.

From the DC area, but happy to have friends from wherever!
  • MissyK222
    MissyK222 Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    Hey guys and girls!! Feel free to add me..I can offered loads of motivation and support! A little bit about me: My name is Melissa. I am 26 years old (turn 27 in June) I have a husband and a three year old daughter. I am in the U.S . Airforce and am currently servicing my last few weeks on my deployment. I have lost 15 pounds since being here and am looking forward to conintue on my goal when I return to the states. My first goal was to get to my pre-baby wieght which I have done and I am about 4 pounds away from my total goal. I just started lifting which is a new and exciting thing. Love making new friends especually ones that I can relate with. :)
  • mattyb92
    mattyb92 Posts: 10
    Options
    feel free to add could do with motivation and new friends :)
  • FootballGamer58
    FootballGamer58 Posts: 1,310 Member
    Options
    bump
  • DopeyDudleyDursley
    Options
    Hi everyone. I am a 22 year old male that is on here to help provide support and motivation to all my MFP friends. I try to log on everyday, and anyone feel free to add me!
    -Kyle