macaroni and cheese pizza

Options
Oompa_Loompa
Oompa_Loompa Posts: 1,099 Member
Okay I am not interested in getting this at all but the girls i work with saw a commercial for it and can not remember the restaurant that it was from and are trying to find out. It's not cici's. has anyone seen this commercail and know what restaurant makes it??

I REPEAT it is not for me. I personally think thats disgusting lol

Replies

• adegonia
    adegonia Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Yes it is Cici's and it's as good as any of their other pizza. Very disgusting!
  • emaildianeb
    emaildianeb Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Toppers Pizza has it...not sure if its in your area. I heard its okay if you add bacon.
  • xecila
    xecila Posts: 99
    Options
    Maybe I'm a fool, but it's always sounded FANTASTIC to me. Fantasticly yummy, but fantasticly bad for you. And yeah, the only kind I know of comes from Cici's.. but I've tried their pizza before, and it's not my favorite.
  • kelli_panzera
    Options
    Ther was a pizza placed called stevie b's that had one...it was a small chain in mid to south GA, north and south carolina and north FL i think. Back in the old days it was awesome...they also had a blt pizza to die for, Ah, memories...
  • tamheath
    tamheath Posts: 702 Member
    Options
    A friend here in Georgia told me Stevie B's has it. I do love me some pizza, but Mac n Chz pizza not appealing to me at all. REAL pizza only, please! You know, pepperoni, cheese, sausage,.... OK.... gotta stop! :laugh:
  • Valqis
    Valqis Posts: 1,016 Member
    Options
    Stevie B's actually comes to my work once a month!!! is the one day that I HAVE TO MAKE SURE I TAKE MY LUNCH OFF SITE!!!! :angry:
  • Christin09
    Christin09 Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    OMG I love Mac n' Cheese pizza!!! Ian's in Chicago has it and it is the best cheat ever!