Singles report here

Options

Replies

• pastryari
    pastryari Posts: 8,646 Member
    Options
    There's a group for this.......Single Peeps.....check it out. This topic is divisive.

GOD. Can't you married people let us single people have ANYTHING?!

Lonely nights with redbox and a glass of wine.....

It's sad cause it's true. :sad: :sad: :sad:
  • Zee48
    Zee48 Posts: 789 Member
    Options
    There's a group for this.......Single Peeps.....check it out. This topic is divisive.

Somehow "I have two young children (5 & 2) and am happily married." doesn't go well with "Lonely nights with redbox and a glass of wine....."
  • Jacwhite22
    Jacwhite22 Posts: 7,012 Member
    Options

Somehow "I have two young children (5 & 2) and am happily married." doesn't go well with "Lonely nights with redbox and a glass of wine....."

Reading comprehension is your friend. I am happily married with two kids.........said this should be in a group......

She said......why don't you married people give us anything......

to which I responded........lonely nights with redbox and a glass of wine.........meaning that is what you can have.....That is what single people get.........If you need me to explain further I c.......nm......I can't break it down any more than that.
  • LauraMacNCheese
    LauraMacNCheese Posts: 7,198 Member
    Options

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT8S47DYzWyhRJdGO1aT-C04mf8gjw10Ab7gg1rVCBuR_58zHOU
  • nolachick
    nolachick Posts: 3,278 Member
    Options

Reading comprehension is your friend. I am happily married with two kids.........said this should be in a group......

to which I responded........lonely nights with redbox and a glass of wine.........meaning that is what you can have.....That is what single people get.........If you need me to explain further I c.......nm......I can't break it down any more than that.

your wife really won the lottery when she found u :indifferent:
  • LauraMacNCheese
    LauraMacNCheese Posts: 7,198 Member
    Options

abe-king.gif?w=529
  • Jacwhite22
    Jacwhite22 Posts: 7,012 Member
    Options

gifstache.com_178_1341863703.gif
  • ilonawie
    ilonawie Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Single right here!
  • Elzecat
    Elzecat Posts: 2,916 Member
    Options
    You rang? :flowerforyou:
  • Freedomgurl585
    Freedomgurl585 Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    <~ Sexy and Single
    37434958 Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    Single! :P Whats the point of this anyhow?
  • n25philly
    n25philly Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Hopelessly
  • drchimpanzee
    drchimpanzee Posts: 892 Member
    Options
    How YOU doin'????
  • Lonewolf1507
    Lonewolf1507 Posts: 507 Member
    Options
    <<<<< Is Single
  • ilonawie
    ilonawie Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    So glad I am not the only single one.... haha :drinker:
  • jennifer_417
    jennifer_417 Posts: 12,344 Member
    Options
    *Raises hand from the back row
  • olDave
    olDave Posts: 557 Member
    Options
    What are we supposed to report?
  • kf4vkp
    kf4vkp Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    Single...by choice... hunting for the right one... but findings aren't so good
  • Pixi_Rex
    Pixi_Rex Posts: 1,676 Member
    Options
    What kind of report would you like. I am good at all kinds of reports from TPS to extremely important ones - I include graphs and charts... but if your looking for a report on my dating or sex life its following along the trend line of incredibly single and forever alone.
  • Freedomgurl585
    Freedomgurl585 Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    there's a great group mysinglepals i'm going to go post right now lol age/location everyone plz