132 Pounds Gone w/Pictures (some underwear)

Options

Replies

• kcook323
    kcook323 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    You are AWESOME!!! Wow! You can really see your self confidence shining through the smaller you get! I also sent a friend request. :)
  • shaney13
    shaney13 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your hard work - you look so much happier!
  • asimon78
    Options
    Wow.... That is all I have to say!!! you look fantastic. I used to be a size 9/10 @ 154lbs.... I'm now 235 lbs size 18 and only 5'6in tall. I just woke up one day and said enough is enough with my weight. Today is my first day. I wanted to already toss in the towel, but then I came across your pics. Thanks you for posting your progress it has given me hope :) andrea
  • Morenosn
    Morenosn Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Amazing, you look absolutely amazing!
  • paulperryman
    paulperryman Posts: 839 Member
    Options
    Fading away to a shadow :)
  • kikilareggae
    kikilareggae Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    WOw! Great job!
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options
    I love black undah-wares!
  • purplelizzard
    purplelizzard Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    You are doing an amazing job! That is awesome! :)
  • spicypepper
    spicypepper Posts: 1,016 Member
    Options
    You are amazing! What an awesome accomplishment and a feat in and of itself to do this through just MFP!!!
  • twiggypal
    twiggypal Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    Hi, I am impressed by your determination. Truly difficult thing to do for a period of time. its only by taking photos like you have done that show your real progress. No the next step....maintaining. keep it up - Andy - UK
  • JeninBelgium
    JeninBelgium Posts: 804 Member
    Options
    incredible and thanks for sharing all of the pictures it really helps see the full transformation (up until now) you are looking great!
  • chelazar88
    chelazar88 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Wow you are totally killing it!! I hope to have the same progress as you! I cant believe the underwear pics are only a 20 lb difference you look soo amazing!! You should be soo proud! You are totally my inspiration for this week!!!!!!!!!
  • PatiencePerceptionandPeace
    Options
    OMG you are awesome! You're also so stylish, I want to shop with you! I love your outfits! And did I see scrubs? Scrubby here as well. Keep it up! I'm sending a FR :bigsmile:
  • SallyAnnFromChichester
    Options
    well done! It must have been hard to bare all but wow - there is a new you in there!
  • gem192
    gem192 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Well done to you! You look incredible, and so happy. I'm glad you posted the underwear pics, what a difference, and it's good to know that you don't HAVE to have loose skin when you lose a lot of weight! Thanks for posting, very inspiring :D
  • JenToms80
    JenToms80 Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    Fantastic work! :flowerforyou:
  • wendy_j441
    wendy_j441 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    way to go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • tedrickp
    tedrickp Posts: 1,229 Member
    Options
    Amazing job! :flowerforyou:
  • alimac92
    alimac92 Posts: 705 Member
    Options
    Wow, you look fabulous.
    Thanks for sharing all those photos. :flowerforyou:
  • MB1306
    MB1306 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Great job!!

Do you have an update since this was posted? Would love to see if you continued to lose weight or maintained?
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!