The good... and the bad parts of losing weight

Options
The good news? I finally fit into these dresses that I bought on Modcloth in August that I couldn't squeeze myself into 6 months ago. The bad news? I've never been able to wear a dress bra-less and get away with it before. Buh-bye fat, and buh-bye boobies!

photo2_zps9a55d605.jpg
photo1_zps54efd612.jpg

And, now, the big question is... which one do I wear to my 20 year reunion coming up in April?!

Replies

• BobbieLee1959
    BobbieLee1959 Posts: 605 Member
    Options
    The good news? I finally fit into these dresses that I bought on Modcloth in August that I couldn't squeeze myself into 6 months ago. The bad news? I've never been able to wear a dress bra-less and get away with it before. Buh-bye fat, and buh-bye boobies!

photo2_zps9a55d605.jpg
    photo1_zps54efd612.jpg

And, now, the big question is... which one do I wear to my 20 year reunion coming up in April?!
  • loveswalking
    loveswalking Posts: 354 Member
    Options

photo2_zps9a55d605.jpg
    photo1_zps54efd612.jpg

• BobbieLee1959
    BobbieLee1959 Posts: 605 Member
    Options
    I like number 2
  • KANGOOJUMPS
    KANGOOJUMPS Posts: 6,472 Member
    Options
    2 for sure. looks best on u.
  • Soloflyergirl2
    Soloflyergirl2 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    If you are still on your food plan, by April, you might have lost more weight..and you might need a different dress... who knows?
    ... Both dresses are gorgeous... and you look wonderful. As someone who attended her 20, 30, and 40 year reunion...... you look terrific. Wait until you see everyone else who is not on a fitness plan... it's positively shocking.... Stay healthy..... Either dress, with a a bit of fru fru make up.... earrings, handbag.... and a big smile.. ... You'll show them up..................
  • Fit147
    Fit147 Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    Both are adorable! I would say it depends on the weather. Dress one has more coverage if it is still cold where you are in April; dress two looks more spring like with the open neckline.
  • Bxgell2
    Options
    Both are adorable! I would say it depends on the weather. Dress one has more coverage if it is still cold where you are in April; dress two looks more spring like with the open neckline.

Reunion is in NYC so I guess it depends on NYC weather in April! What's really weird is that the shoes are new too because apparently I lost weight in my feet and went from a size 6.5/7 to a size 6. So, now I can say goodbye to my boobies, bras and shoes... ha!
  • Bxgell2
    Options
    If you are still on your food plan, by April, you might have lost more weight..and you might need a different dress... who knows?
    ... Both dresses are gorgeous... and you look wonderful. As someone who attended her 20, 30, and 40 year reunion...... you look terrific. Wait until you see everyone else who is not on a fitness plan... it's positively shocking.... Stay healthy..... Either dress, with a a bit of fru fru make up.... earrings, handbag.... and a big smile.. ... You'll show them up..................

Thanks... I look forward to it, no doubt
  • quirkytizzy
    quirkytizzy Posts: 4,052 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!!!! I'm a fan of plunging necklines and showy shoes, so I like the second outfit better. But whichever you go in, you're gonna rock their socks off!!!
  • sa11yjane
    sa11yjane Posts: 491 Member
    Options
    Oh my golly, you look absolutely amazing! Don't worry about the boobs, the dress gives you a wonderful shape and you look fantastic. Be prepared for a lot of compliments when you go out...Well done for working so hard to look so great, hope you feel good too! x
  • kr1stadee
    kr1stadee Posts: 1,774 Member
    Options
    You look great!

I loooove the 2nd dress!!
  • dangerousdumpling
    dangerousdumpling Posts: 1,109 Member
    Options
    I love those dresses. LOVE them. You look fantastic.
  • beckimj
    beckimj Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    I vote for the second one!
  • sofielein
    sofielein Posts: 539 Member
    Options
    For a very important meeting at work I would wear 1, but for a date 2 :)

You are absolutely stylish and pretty, you remind me of Victoria Beckham!
  • Denjo060
    Denjo060 Posts: 1,008
    Options
    I pick number two very pretty
  • Jamcnair
    Jamcnair Posts: 586 Member
    Options
    Gorgeous
  • amandaj1966
    amandaj1966 Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    You look stunning, I love both dresses but number 2 is my favourite. X
  • samantha1242
    samantha1242 Posts: 816 Member
    Options
    I vote number 1!
  • jojo1410
    jojo1410 Posts: 151
    Options
    You look beautiful in either one, but no. 2 gets my vote!
    ps... yep, buh bye boobies!!!! I'm with ya!
  • SprinkledWithEmotion
    Options
    You look great! My vote is #2!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!