Question for my fellow big busted ladies!

Options
2»

Replies

• Lisa2bHappy
    Options
    I just got a 'high impact' sports bra and it keeps mine in place lol
  • emmabeckemeyer1
    emmabeckemeyer1 Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    I wear TWO bras-- a regular Playtex "full support" bra, with a Cacique sport bra on top of it. Bad news is it feels like a corset; good news is that the space between the two of them gives me some place to put my cell phone!

I do the same thing
  • Eeyoresbabe
    Options
    Enell has sports bras that designed for the ample chested lady. They have pretty colors and work wonders! No bounce! www.enell.com
  • cook6609
    cook6609 Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    I don't have the money to go out and "try" bras to wear for workouts. I just wear two bras: a regular bra and a sports bra. Sometimes I even wear a nursing tank top (I love them even though I'm not nursing, because it adds a little bit extra support in holding up my DDs). So I just layer up. I don't have the money to buy anything expensive. Another factor for me is that I work out at home, so I'm not as concerned with the "bouncing around" that I would have if I was going to the gym (don't like gyms, don't like people looking at me- even though they are probably not- just issues with that for some reason, also don't really have the extra money to put in for the membership, gas, and babysitter).
  • Cadori
    Cadori Posts: 4,810 Member
    Options
    I wear a nursing tank (from Target) over my sports bra and it keeps things from moving. They're much more supportive than a traditional tank with a shelf or built in bra and it's been really comfortable for me.
  • cuttingA83
    cuttingA83 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    i wear 2 bras...a regular underwire bra with a sports bra over and they hold me pretty good and im a 44DDD. i have never heard of the shock absorber but going o look into it. lol otherwise the 2 bra thing holds me ok and not uncomfortable either.
  • JacquiC72
    JacquiC72 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    I wear TWO bras-- a regular Playtex "full support" bra, with a Cacique sport bra on top of it. Bad news is it feels like a corset; good news is that the space between the two of them gives me some place to put my cell phone!

I also do this. I do get some looks at the gym when adjusting the volume of my music :laugh:
  • jemimasmum
    jemimasmum Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    Shock absorber run bra. Gravity is a beast for big boobs - this bra defies gravity!
  • ChloeRoseLejeune
    Options
    Under Armour. Maximum support without the uniboob.
    I'm also rocking DDs.

^this.

Or you can just double up; that always does the trick ;)
  • n_gal87
    n_gal87 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    I'm a big fan of the under armour one as well. I also like the ta-ta tamer from lululemon - both run about $60 but for me they were well worth the money. They keep everything in place, no uni-boob look, and my back no longer hurts from wearing 2 bras.
  • R_Bedard
    R_Bedard Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Was 40DDD from Layne Bryant and I love this. I know I need to be re-fitted as I have lost 27 lbs and I can feel they have gotten smaller.

I wear this bra and then a workout top that has a built in shelf bra and it does the trick.

http://www.target.com/p/c9-by-champion-women-s-reversible-racerback-bra-limited-edition-assorted-colors/-/A-14232444#prodSlot=large_1_2
  • hazelovesfood
    hazelovesfood Posts: 454 Member
    Options
    I wear 38 DD, and I am practically knocking myself out doing cardio. I wear a sports bra that is about a size smaller than I need, but it still isn't very effective. Can anyone recommend a bra that will actually support my efforts? I hate being in pain when I exercise.
    Ive not found one yet and im alot bigger, and tend to keep a hold in some way lol, or you can just fast walk lol
  • ellew70
    ellew70 Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    Check out Title Nine Sports... they have a full selection of bras for the well endowed!
  • ohmelgosh79
    ohmelgosh79 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    I asked this question at one point and got a great response, if you'd like to go through my old posts. I'm hauling DDDs and while I'vegtried some that were recommended, I also duct tape still. Its more comfortable for me. Hopefully at some point I'll lose these bad boys lol
  • ajcamber
    ajcamber Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Where do I find the shockabsorber? I wear a 42 G, currently I mostly swim for exercise but would love to try a low impact aerobics class or other gym equipment but I cannot find anything that has the support I need.
  • meshashesha2012
    meshashesha2012 Posts: 8,326 Member
    Options
    for those of you wearing 2 bras to save money, how often are you replacing those bras?
  • JacquiC72
    JacquiC72 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    for those of you wearing 2 bras to save money, how often are you replacing those bras?

I wear my standard bra with a sports bra over the top. I replace like I would a normal bra, when the band is too loose, although my last one I had to replace because the hooks bent and stabbed my finger.

Am a 34H (UK, which I think is also US equivalent according to the internet).
  • Michelle12583
    Michelle12583 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I have just started its only been 2 months so far but my cup size has stayed the same but I have lost in band size =)