One Year of Barbells and Ice-Cream: My Story…So Far (pics)

Options
1222324252628»

Replies

• Sarauk2sf
    Sarauk2sf Posts: 28,072 Member
    Options
    ladyjaye25 wrote: »
    I Love your story, I lost my mom 4 years ago to any aneurysm at the age of 47. I am so glad you survived you have a wonderful, beautiful spirit. Good job on your weightloss. You are beautiful.

Thank you so much and I am very sorry about your mum. When I read about how high the mortality rate is as well as how many people end up with some kind of brain damage, it makes me realize how incredibly lucky I was. :flowerforyou:

• rainydayworkout
    rainydayworkout Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    So inspiring... Thanks!
  • pearl12970
    pearl12970 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    You look amazing ! Thank you for sharing your story . Very inspiring !
  • JennylovesKarl
    JennylovesKarl Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    This testimonial almost made me cry. I just started lifting and eating more last week. <3
  • Hearts_2015
    Hearts_2015 Posts: 12,031 Member
    Options
    Sarah's a wealth of information on getting and staying healthy, lifting and the list goes on.. :+1:

Sharing & reading transformation stories can be life changing as it helps us all realize it truly can be done! Improved health & fitness can be achieved by anyone working hard & putting in consistent energy in that direction.

@Sarauk2sf <3 Thank you for opening up like you did, sharing your struggles & successes!

This transformation thread is incredibly inspirational and down to earth. Each time I reread this success thread it makes me feel not only inspired but a sense of gratitude for my own health. I want others to realize it is possible despite what's happened in the past!
  • Krystasfocused25
    Krystasfocused25 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Awesome progress!!!
  • Judikim118
    Judikim118 Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    This post is old but you are smoking hot.
    Thanks for the motivation
  • musclesandmusic866
    musclesandmusic866 Posts: 1,396 Member
    Options
    That profile picture!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!