How do you fit alcohol in your diet??

Options
2»

Replies

• Sqeekyjojo
    Sqeekyjojo Posts: 704 Member
    Options
    Log it.

Drink something you enjoy, not something you would never touch if it weren't for the lower calories.

If you think it might be getting near to damage limitation time, have diet mixers.

And soda water helps, in between other drinks.

Final advice is to avoid going past takeaway places in the way home. It rarely ends well.
  • geralynhoerauf
    geralynhoerauf Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    I eliminated adult beverages for the entire month of January just to set the stage. And ya, it was brutal. Now I only drink on days that I exercise and always plan for the calorie count. I prefer to drink my calories than snack at night and it's working so far. I'm still avoiding beer though both because of the calories and the bloated feeling, but that's just me.
  • gabriellejayde
    gabriellejayde Posts: 607 Member
    Options
    I eat 1200 cals a day and i have room for alcohol- probably twice a week. Sometimes I have a small glass of wine with dinner if it's a low cal dinner, and thursdays in my office we drink vodka.

I love my job. :)
  • Schellsisbacktoattack
    Options
    that's what I do too!!! =)
  • carmieg3
    Options
    If I know I am going to be drinking later that evening I will eat a bit lighter all day, or excersise before hand. I stick to vodka and soda water, 69cal per drink, or white wine, around120cal/ glass. I dont drink any pop, or juice as mix. I am noticing I get tipsy way faster now that I have lost weight, so I dont drink as much either. And, I log every drink! That way if I am over calories at the end of the night, I will compensate for it the following day with excersise. I have lost 35lbs, and I havent lost my social life :P