88 calorie brownies

Options

Replies

• maggie2020
    Options
    :flowerforyou: being a junk food junky... these are wonderful.... tks again for the recipe:tongue::tongue:
  • LovelyLady1977
    Options
    Will definitely have to give these a try. Thanks for sharing the recipe!
  • rachel41
    rachel41 Posts: 354 Member
    Options
    WOW! 88 calorie brownies .......Brownies are my favorite ,I am sure going to try these brownies Thank You for sharing!
  • hippiebiker
    Options
    Bump!!

Yum
  • suzstg
    suzstg Posts: 3
    Options
    I am a diabetic, I wonder what this recipe would be like if one used non calorie sweetener, I.E. SplendaI? I know baking with Equal sometimes comes out funky tasting, and there are also some tricks to follow when one uses Splenda. I just might give it a try.
  • douganl
    douganl Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    OMG I can't wait to make them!! I LOVE brownies :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:
    Thanks for sharing

~Leontine
  • johnsscarlett
    johnsscarlett Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    I am a diabetic, I wonder what this recipe would be like if one used non calorie sweetener, I.E. SplendaI? I know baking with Equal sometimes comes out funky tasting, and there are also some tricks to follow when one uses Splenda. I just might give it a try.

I'm a diabetic too and although I made these brownies and thought they were wonderful I think the next time I make them I will add a little less sugar. They were pretty sweet. I also added nuts. Very yummy! If you try the splenda let us know how they turn out. Thanks.
  • Fitness_Chick
    Fitness_Chick Posts: 6,648 Member
    Options
    My girls and I made these todday and let me tell you... they are soooo yummy!!
    I did not have mini chocolate chips so I just minced up some white chocolate chips & left out the espresso powder b/c we didn't have any.
    I will definitely make these again.

~Joanna:flowerforyou:

Oh sooo glad you shared that you'd left out the expresso powder and it still turned out yummy...I know that's something I haven't got but wanted to try them out ...:flowerforyou:
    *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

:flowerforyou: Thanks so much for sharing the original recipe...they do some like a fun healthy treat to try! Looking forward to making them:happy:
  • Healthier_Me
    Healthier_Me Posts: 5,600 Member
    Options
    My girls and I made these todday and let me tell you... they are soooo yummy!!
    I did not have mini chocolate chips so I just minced up some white chocolate chips & left out the espresso powder b/c we didn't have any.
    I will definitely make these again.

~Joanna:flowerforyou:

Oh sooo glad you shared that you'd left out the expresso powder and it still turned out yummy...I know that's something I haven't got but wanted to try them out ...:flowerforyou:
    *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

:flowerforyou: Thanks so much for sharing the original recipe...they do some like a fun healthy treat to try! Looking forward to making them:happy:
    Very welcome:bigsmile:

I would love to try it with espresso powder. It's suppose to enhance the chocolate flavor.
    Enjoy your brownies:smile:
  • wender
    Options
    Thank you. I will keep these in my recipe box for those chocolate cravings! I'm sure my boys will love them too.
  • Fitness_Chick
    Options
    bumpity bump bump
  • JasiBella
    JasiBella Posts: 1,168
    Options
    :flowerforyou:
  • Fitness_Chick
    Options
    :yawn: :wink:
  • jdelisle
    jdelisle Posts: 1,050 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • ethan19blue
    Options
    :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:
  • weesel80
    weesel80 Posts: 186
    Options
    Sounds good!! I'm all for desserts that are low in calories and healthy since I am a sweet addict!!:blushing:
  • nwfamilygal
    Options
    Thanks I will try these as I love Chocolate :bigsmile:
    Bump
  • metalpalace
    Options
    88 calorie brownies! That sounds pretty good to me :smile:
  • kirstina_23
    kirstina_23 Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    bump
  • anabellebf
    Options
    These are delicious! I have to control myself from eating more than one!

Thanks for the recipe!