The kids get bigger as we get smaller :)

Options

Replies

• kbsd456
    kbsd456 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on the weight loss! You have a beautiful family :smile:
  • greeneyedjaime
    greeneyedjaime Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Recently took a trip to Disneyland with the family. Was thrilled when I realized that our family of four could fit in one 'doom buggy' on the haunted mansion ride. We had a blast and after a long day at the park we saw the line for the trams and said forget it and jogged with the stroller from Downtown Disney to the Mickey and Friends parking structure. This may not seem like much to some but compared to trips we have taken in the past, it was unbelievable to my husband and I. When we got home I came across a picture from 'before' in Disneyland and had a hard time believing how far we have come. It is different when you see it in pictures because sometimes you forget. :)
    8a9a2254-8478-4aad-a998-58958214bef1_zps8014542f.jpg
    9bcaa06d-a436-4072-8180-e3797cfe31d0_zpsd5ee1277.jpg

You guys look awesome :)
  • veggiehottie
    veggiehottie Posts: 590 Member
    Options
    What a great example you guys are setting for those kiddos!

Beautiful, beautiful family! :)
  • bgardiner49
    bgardiner49 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    The funny thing is, the kids don't look that much bigger compared to how much smaller you and your husband look! It is an amazing achievement. Well done!
  • BrennLinn
    BrennLinn Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    You and your husband look amazing! Way to go!!
  • teepuppylove
    teepuppylove Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the inspiration. You have a beautiful family. Congrats on your weight loss successes! :)
  • joleenl
    joleenl Posts: 739 Member
    Options
    Wow. Good job. Good example for the kids. The kids will grow up healthier because of the changes you made.
  • Resa52
    Resa52 Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    Fantastic fantastic job! Way to go, you guys!
  • michellekicks
    michellekicks Posts: 3,624 Member
    Options
    Woah congratulations!! :drinker:
  • 7opoundsin16weeks
    7opoundsin16weeks Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    I am just speechless ! Amazing transformation !
  • rgrin
    rgrin Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    I recognize the kids, but it's almost hard to believe you two are the same people! Way to go! I know Disney must have been so much more fun for your whole family this time.
  • cinrn68
    cinrn68 Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    Wow those are some awesome results!! You both must be so proud of yourselves and each other! Great job.
  • DarkDiva2005
    Options
    That's amazing! You both look great, thanks for the inspiration :)
  • aditifoodie
    aditifoodie Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    wow both of you look great...and doing it as a couple...that is truly amazing.
  • MamaC77
    MamaC77 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    You both look fabulous and I'm sure you feel it too. Congratulations to both of you. It is so wonderful to see you doing it together. i think it makes it a more positive experience. Now to get my hubby out there. Again fantastic job. You should be very proud!
  • SaraRT1983
    Options
    AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WTG and thank you very much for sharing your very inspirational progress picture!!!!!!!
  • cookiealbright
    cookiealbright Posts: 605 Member
    Options
    You both are amazing and look great too! Your kids are beautiful and so lucky because they will have their parents around a lot longer. Wonderful job and thanks for sharing! :flowerforyou:
  • SarahHebert1
    SarahHebert1 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Wow, well done. Very inspired!
  • debbieled32
    Options
    YOU TWO HAVE GOT TO BE SO PROUD OF YOURSELF'S
    congrats, your children will benifit from your healthy chooes

and again.. wow you look great :)
  • yukifer
    yukifer Posts: 41
    Options
    WOW! What a gift you're giving your children and yourselves. So inspiring!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!