For those who started between 260-270

Options
How much weight did you lose before people started to notice?

Replies

• taliar93
    taliar93 Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    Does it count if i started at 253lb? I was at 260 a couple years ago though, but down to 220 atm, I don't notice it myself and I haven't ran into anybody that I know but In the pics I take every month i've started to see a difference in 2 months, it's really slight but it's definitely there, hope that helps :)
  • CassHallett
    CassHallett Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    They say it takes up to 12 weeks for others to notice. Keep up the good work!
  • Brooks088
    Options
    I found it kind of discouraging to be honest.....my starting weight was 259....and I was pretty close to 35 pounds down before anyone said anything. I felt it of course....which made me feel better.....but it was discouraging. Hoping the next 20 off will become more noticeable to others!
  • hydelaa
    hydelaa Posts: 184
    Options
    I started this time around at 265..I got down to 231 when I felt good about my progress :-)
  • jmslewis
    jmslewis Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Well I started at 258. I was 239 this morning and no one has noticed as of yet. I know I know...that is only 19 lbs, but it can be very discouraging when you feel like you are trying so hard and it is not even noticed.
  • sweetsarahv
    sweetsarahv Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    I started at 262 in December of 2011. Last week I wore an outfit to work, and someone who has no idea how much I work out or how hard I've been trying told me I looked really good! That's 64 pounds later!!!!
  • cappri
    cappri Posts: 1,089 Member
    Options
    I started at 256, it was about 4 months in when people at work started commenting, around 40-45 pounds.
  • lmerner
    lmerner Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Hi All

People are really just starting to make comments and noticing now.... That's at about 4 months and about 44 pounds later

Sure feels good though!
  • ktsmom430
    ktsmom430 Posts: 1,100 Member
    Options
    I got my first comments at -40 pounds at the end of April 2012. I began at 290 though.
  • Stenobun
    Stenobun Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    I started 253 and it took about 30 pounds before people started to notice. Now at 42 pounds more people are saying stuff to me about it. It's great!
  • Missyann68
    Missyann68 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I started at 283 and most comments came after about 25 pounds.
  • Lt_Starbuck
    Lt_Starbuck Posts: 576 Member
    Options