You've been warned - the intestine shuts down after 8.00 pm

Options

Replies

• ladymiseryali
    ladymiseryali Posts: 2,555 Member
    Options
    I can imagine a little crew of men shutting down the intestines with a valve. lol
  • lunglady
    lunglady Posts: 526 Member
    Options
    Thank goodness my intestine lost it's watch. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • Gallowmere1984
    Gallowmere1984 Posts: 6,626 Member
    Options
    ...and this garbage is why it's very important for people to educate themselves.

I like how he also got fermentation and purification completely confused....they aren't interchangeable. /facedesk
  • tigersword
    tigersword Posts: 8,059 Member
    Options
    Ok, we've got that covered, but.... WHEN DOES IT START AGAIN!? seppuku.gif

Oh, and can't forget...

tigerpalm.jpg
  • NormInv
    NormInv Posts: 3,285 Member
    Options
    Despite the laughs being generated, it has been my experience that if I stop eating at a decent hour such as 8pm, combined with a light cardio workout first thing in the AM, my losses are quicker.
  • sofielein
    sofielein Posts: 539 Member
    Options
    OMG that is my time zone! I just wonder how the U.S. people on the East Coast will not eat anything after 2 PM then.
  • andyisandy
    andyisandy Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    But why I poop @ 10 pm! My intestine is a special snowflake
  • Ramberta
    Ramberta Posts: 1,312 Member
    Options
    Despite the laughs being generated, it has been my experience that if I stop eating at a decent hour such as 8pm, combined with a light cardio workout first thing in the AM, my losses are quicker.

Nowadays I generally go to bed around 8-- because I have to wake up at 3:30-- and so I generally try to stop eating no later than 6. This eating schedule works very well for me, and I do most of my eating between 7 a.m. and 5 p.m. However, I used to be on a completely opposite schedule when I worked overnights at a hotel... :P
  • 3foldchord
    3foldchord Posts: 2,918 Member
    Options
    I can imagine a little crew of men shutting down the intestines with a valve. lol

Sometimes I feel like I have a crew of little people clambering around in my intestines.
  • theskinnyonme
    theskinnyonme Posts: 443 Member
    Options
    tumblr_mg2ijnV2hz1qeeuo4o4_r1_250.gif

Its osmosis jones shutting things down
  • gmallan
    gmallan Posts: 2,099 Member
    Options
    I think there is some evidence for working out fasted in the am for greater fat loss but by not eating after you're probably just cutting out extra calories.

I wonder what happens to your intestine if you change time zones, does it take a while to adapt
  • onyxgirl17
    onyxgirl17 Posts: 1,721 Member
    Options
    Well... guess I should be dead.
  • CoachSamB
    CoachSamB Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Hahaha nice
    Is that Eastern Standard Time?
  • rduhlir
    rduhlir Posts: 3,550 Member
    Options
    Is this GMT or your own local time?
  • tigersword
    tigersword Posts: 8,059 Member
    Options
    I think there is some evidence for working out fasted in the am for greater fat loss but by not eating after you're probably just cutting out extra calories.

I wonder what happens to your intestine if you change time zones, does it take a while to adapt
    Fasted exercise has been debunked.

http://alanaragon.com/myths-under-the-microscope-part-2-false-hopes-for-fasted-cardio.html
  • kimosabe1
    kimosabe1 Posts: 2,467 Member
    Options
    I just don't eat after 8pm and that works!