Just to say hello! and here i am!!! pics

Options
Good evening all!

Just wanted to introduce myself and share my 'starting' story! and soon enough I hope to give you my 'final' story! (please excuse any spelling mistakes, I am a sleep deprived mother of two and cant spell at the best of times ;))

My name is Jeanette and I am 26 years old and only just starting to enjoy my life and finally feel content!

I have been a member of mfp for 4 months now, I joined just after I had my second son Jacob and was breastfeeding at the time and with my experience of breastfeeding with my first son (2 years ago) I could eat all the crap I wanted and loose weight still! however this time was a completely different story! (much to my disgust I may add!!) I have always always been over weight! and before I fell pregnant with Jacob I had been to see a hypnotherapist (august 2011) and lost almost 4 stone! and then I feel pregnant.....I then gained 3 1/2 stone through the pregnancy and after I gave birth I only lost half of the weight so still had 1 3/4 stone to reach pre pregnancy weight! but thought never mind I'll feed for my son and loose it all! didn't happen, in fact I ended up gaining then loosing and gaining like a yoyo! I think in one week I gained 1 stone, but at the time my baby boy was in hospital because he was very poorly and I ended up comfort eating, friends and family would bring in food which I would happily eat and then when they went home I would order a takeaway! once Jacob was better and out of hospital I thought 'this is it!' put my hypnosis back into practice and well....... it flopped big time! I made excuses after excuses and then I woke up one morning and *ding!*!!!!!!!!! my friends had spoken about MFP before and I thought well I can only try! and to be honest its the best and easiest diet ever! I control what I eat and I can monitor my calories and actually see what I am doing to myself! don't get me wrong I have bad days...........very bad days in fact when I do just eat crap (I have recently had my birthday and I have only just got my head back into gear after a WEEK of over eating!) but I pick myself up and get on with it! I do find it very hard sometimes when my husband eats junk food (he is a serial salad/fruit/vegetable dodger!) but I am getting better :D I think he shows me how strong I am when he offers me some of his food and I say no or I have a little bit and then stop!

anyway I am sorry to ramble on!! here are some pics for you :D the first is from my wedding day almost 6 years ago now! When I weighed around 24 stone!

31848013_2372.jpg

and this is me from last weekend :happy: weighing 16 1/2 stone ....

31848013_216.jpg

Hope all the piccies show!!

Thanks for listening and being a great support on my battle to fight the flab!!!

Jeanette xxx

Replies

• VpinkLotus
    VpinkLotus Posts: 849 Member
    Options
    Hi there
    I loooove your hair.
    Add me as a friend if you want. i am a mommy too and am trying to add supportive people to my friend list!

~Valerie
  • jwillow1987
    jwillow1987 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Thank you very much! its the only time of the year I spend a few pennies on myself and get my hair done!! I have added you! its really tough trying to be a super mummy and look like a model at the same time isn't it :happy: