EAS AdvantEDGE shakes?

Options
I'm looking for a protein shake. The reason is because I'm trying to lose weight and will be incorporating exercise into my lifestyle. I'd like to have the EAS AdvantEDGE shakes (the single serves) on hand for snacks on the go because shakes really fill me up but I don't know much about them. Any advice?? I'm 5'4" 186 pounds and 24 years old. Not body building or anything (I only say this because I feel like everytime I try to get info on protein shakes, all I read are reviews from body builders.)

Replies

• Reza151
    Reza151 Posts: 517 Member
    Options
    I've tried them. They taste awful .... rather chalky, like most protein shakes in my opinion. The only non-chalky protein shakes that I've had are muscle milk
  • cyberiarob
    cyberiarob Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    I've tried them. They taste awful .... rather chalky, like most protein shakes in my opinion. The only non-chalky protein shakes that I've had are muscle milk

Agreed. But the EAS bars are not too bad.
  • TammyS3
    TammyS3 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I drink the chocolate fudge. I put them in the freezer & get them really good & cold. I can't drink them at room temp. I have them with lunch after my workout in the gym.
  • jcperkns
    jcperkns Posts: 109
    Options
    I can't say much about their pre-made shakes but I use their vanilla 100% whey protein to make my own shakes and it's delicious! Also, very filling.
  • LdyPsych
    LdyPsych Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    I use the fudge occasionally and they aren't bad (they revamped them recently and made them worse IMHO, but hubby likes them better so.....). If you can just use EAS or other protein powder and make your own you would come out better (cost wise and definitely taste wise!)