Satisfying that sweet tooth...

Options
stinamarie17
stinamarie17 Posts: 47 Member
My boyfriend and i LOVE strawberry shortcake... tonight, to kick that craving in the *kitten* i'm making a little something sweet. I picked up some angel food cake that was 90 calories for 1/8th of the cake. Gonna grill it lightly on the G.F. and top it off with some macerated strawberries (berries, sugar, splash of grand marnier)... tasty dessert for less than 150 calories? yes please!

Replies

• Galonamission81
    Galonamission81 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    I actually made a dessert the other day, that turned out great, if you like pumpkin pie!
    I put 15 gingersnaps cookies I the food processed (300 cals total) and spread them as a base onan 8 by 8 glass pan.
    I then mixed one 15 oz can of pumpkin with 3/4 of a container of Cool Whip, and a box of fat free vanilla pudding, with 3/4 cup of almond milk. I sprinkled some pumpkin pie spice in and mixed it all up. I spread that over the first layer and refrigerated for one day. Then, served each square with a dollop of the remaining cool whip. Delish!
  • stinamarie17
    stinamarie17 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    ooooh that sounds amazing.. i love pumpkin pie.. could eat it all year around! might just start, with this fabulous idea.. haha thanks!