How Will Weight Loss Change My Face

hey i was wondering if anyone had any advice,experience or pictures like before and after to do with how their face changed or look different after the weight was off, im currerntly 240 pounds and am nervous about if my face will look any different 60 pounds lighter, sorry this isnt very long im new to this and will be on alot once i get my gym memerbship sorted

Replies

• Ed98043
    Ed98043 Posts: 1,333 Member
    Go to the Success Stories section and look at the many before and after photos of people who've lost a significant amount of weight. Their faces do change, and I haven't seen one yet where it didn't change for the better.
  • Thanks alot :)
  • xxnellie146xx
    xxnellie146xx Posts: 996 Member
    You can look at my pics to see how mine has changed
  • SideSteel
    SideSteel Posts: 11,068 Member
    It will typically go from frowny or neutral to happy.
  • usmcmp
    usmcmp Posts: 21,219 Member
    It will typically go from frowny or neutral to happy.

Hahaha this!!!

At first I thought I looked like a skeleton, but then I got used to just not having puffy cheeks. I thought I was fairly pretty before, but I definitely like the thinner look I am at now.
  • Capt_Apollo
    Capt_Apollo Posts: 9,026 Member
    you will most likely smile more.

like, i thought i smiled a lot before. now, i really smile a lot.
  • CyberEd312
    CyberEd312 Posts: 3,536 Member
    I regained my Adam's apple...... :drinker:
  • BonaFideUK
    BonaFideUK Posts: 313 Member
    You will probably lose your "puffy" cheeks and sagging neckline. Your face will be leaner and your jaw and chin will be much more defined.

Thats what happened to me. I cant believe the before pictures of myself any more. I never realised I looked quite that bad.
  • Zuragh
    Zuragh Posts: 35 Member
    https://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/881368-face-comparison-pics-post-yours

Here is a before/after face thread in the success forums. I just happened to be browsing it the other day :). Enjoy!
  • thanks alot for all your replies
  • pinkraynedropjacki
    pinkraynedropjacki Posts: 3,027 Member
    Feb 2012
    12586283_6604.jpg

Sept 2012
    IMG_20121004_175518.jpg

Enough said. Well actually it looks even better now in Feb 2013. I dont have a face shot though.... only body & it's not that good photo.
  • thanks for your replie and well done