tracking food

Options
I would like to know what most people do when tracking their food.I usually decide in the morning what I am eating for the day and log it then I can decide if I can still have something like a glass of wine with my dinner

Replies

• hastinbe
    hastinbe Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    I also figure my meals well in advance.
  • vkw1
    vkw1 Posts: 88
    Options
    its better that way imo like when I do a weekly meal plan for the family things run more smoothly
  • tomatini
    tomatini Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Yep, I usually plan out my days in advance. Sometimes I make changes at the last minute but I think it's a good idea to pre-plan a bit to keep things balanced.
  • MysticRealm
    MysticRealm Posts: 1,264 Member
    Options
    I generally log as I go. I make my lunch/snack for work the day before so Iog that ahead, (don't eat breakfast), then I either log my supper during the day if I now what I'm having (ie. if I have something in the slow cooker, or premade that needs to be eaten in a certain time frame), then my snacks in the evening I usually add as I have them.
    Sometimes I log some of my snack early if I want to ensure I have calories left for it. I'm really not picky about when and I rarely plan the day before exactly what I will be eating.
  • hastinbe
    hastinbe Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    And it's really convenient to get things going when it comes for your main meal of the day. Take everything all out at once, balance cooking times, viola!