Answers needed!!!!!

JessicaBuff
JessicaBuff Posts: 233
edited September 20 in Fitness and Exercise
Ok I am 22 years old and i weigh 142 pounds and my height is 5'3" I still have about 15 pounds to my goal weight..My question is my husband is going off to work for a month, and i want soooo bad for my stomach to be flat when he gets home, butt a lil smaller too:blushing: If I work really hard for the next month do you think this is possible?? What are some of your suggestions as far as diet and excercise to get the results I want? I really wanna surprise him!! Thanks in advance!!

Replies

• ericaquin
    ericaquin Posts: 68 Member
    I have found that interval cardio training for 20 minutes a day did wonders on my belly. I also do other workouts during the day but the interval training was to purely shed my belly. Do all the crunches you want in the world but if you do not shed the layers of fat you will never see the muscles. I follow the body for life interval training, http://bodyforlife.com/library/exercise/cardio
    I do mine on my elliptical but I have also done this on a treadmill going from brisk walking to jogging and back and forth following the link I gave. Good luck, you can do it!!!
This discussion has been closed.