Completed 30 day shred

Options
Finished the shred today. I didn't take before pics, but I did do measurements.

SW 156 CW 152
Upper Waist 38 " 33"
Lower Waist 40" 36"
Hips 42" 41"
Arm (didnt measure) 13"
Thigh (didnt measure) 21"
Bust (didnt measure) 39"

I didn't measure the arm, thigh, or bust to start with. I added them today so I could track future progress. I also took pictures today, to be honest, I was horrified by them. I didn't realize how bad I looked. My stats show progress, but my pictures show the body of someone twice my age.

Dh told me that I need to be patient, that change won't happen overnight. I am having a hard time staying motivated, I had hoped to have more progress, but I guess any improvement is a win.

Replies

• theburnetts1
    theburnetts1 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Great job!!! Our journey definately take time!! You should be proud!
  • emmymcq
    emmymcq Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    Great progress! I just completed day 2 level one today.
  • lin7604
    lin7604 Posts: 3,019 Member
    Options
    you got great results with you upper and lower waist area...
  • gracielynn1011
    gracielynn1011 Posts: 726 Member
    Options
    Thanks. I was really targeting my waist area, I just didn't realize that the rest of me needed so much work! I'm starting Ripped in 30 tomorrow.
  • terrellc1
    terrellc1 Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    I'm doing D5L1 today. The pain started to subside on Day 4. Then I had to take a few days off because the weekend got kind of crazy.

Congrats on your hard work! Don't be so down on yourself...you have done a tremendous job, and it will take a while for the brain to catch up to seeing just how the body has changed. :flowerforyou:
  • missmegan831
    missmegan831 Posts: 824 Member
    Options
    Congrats on completing it all.. I quit by day 5 level 1, and look at those inches you have lost!!! WTG on your success dont lose hope, I have some friends that do it again, but they mix it up and do different levels on different days like muscle confusion almost and have great results
  • Galonamission81
    Galonamission81 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Thanks. I was really targeting my waist area, I just didn't realize that the rest of me needed so much work! I'm starting Ripped in 30 tomorrow.
    Keep it up. You will like ripped in 30. Well, no.. If you're anything like me you'll HATE it. But, you will love the results.
  • Tootce01
    Tootce01 Posts: 184
    Options
    Fantastic job!! Your doing great keep it up!! I read success stories to keep me motivated.

I am on L3D1, think I may do another 30 days before I ripped in 30, haven't quite mastered the shred yet! :smile:
  • kat2475
    kat2475 Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    Great job!
  • gracielynn1011
    gracielynn1011 Posts: 726 Member
    Options
    Fantastic job!! Your doing great keep it up!! I read success stories to keep me motivated.

I am on L3D1, think I may do another 30 days before I ripped in 30, haven't quite mastered the shred yet! :smile:

Trust me, I haven't mastered the shred yet either, but I lose focus quick so I plan to do ripped, and then start mixing the .two together.
  • lin7604
    lin7604 Posts: 3,019 Member
    Options
    i did ripped in 30 after i did 30 ds and i liked it a bit better but i got better results with 30ds. I have now done 30 ds 3 times and rin30 twice. I am now doing 6 week 6 pack and REALLY like that one the best!
  • kld4239
    kld4239 Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    So happy for you! The only thing I love more than setting fitness goals is finishing them :)
  • MagicFeather
    MagicFeather Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    great result! you lost so many inches. I got really discouraged with by 'after' pics as well. Just don't let it discourage you so much that you get off track. I try to think of it like this, when I wasn't working towards a goal I basically had my head in the sand. Part of this process is allowing yourself to really look at what your body looks like now and figuring out where you want it to be and how hard you are willing to work for it. And your closer to where you want to be than you were before you started 30ds. Good luck with ripped in 30 and congrats again on all your hard work!
  • bbbgamer
    bbbgamer Posts: 582 Member
    Options
    Keep it up!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!