I need some new friends that EAT!

Options
poesch77
poesch77 Posts: 1,005 Member
Hi....I need some people that are like me-LOVE FOOD. I started at 1400 calories a day back in March 2011....I was dying. I have lost a bit of weight-60lbs and am stuck because of my love for food. I went to the Doctor and she actually tld me to up my intake to 2000 cals/day! I would like some motivators and cheerleaders who can relate.....I am 35 SAHM mom to 2....I love to workout but hate to starve.

~Stacey

Replies

• PakiBoom
    PakiBoom Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I LOVE FOOD ! Fav past time grocery shopping ! haha :)
  • HungryKoala
    Options
    MMMMMMM. Food.
  • AiimeeDee
    AiimeeDee Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    Right here girl! SAHM also and LOVE love foooood!
  • ittybittybadonkadonk
    ittybittybadonkadonk Posts: 11,634 Member
    Options
    I am a SAHM for 2 ......I too love food ........feel free to add me
  • Xmoiyax
    Xmoiyax Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I love to cook and bake..so my journey has been a struggle! Haha but I'm giving 110% I'm trying to learn how to cook to suit my diet without losing taste!
  • sarahevenstar
    sarahevenstar Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    I'm a SAHM too and I'm at about 2000 a day (sometimes a little less, sometimes a little more.) Feel free to add me!
  • 30ismyyear
    30ismyyear Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    I'm eating between 1400-1600 right now but I might change that.... it's so hard to know what's the magic number! But it drives me crazy how many people are only eating 1000 calories!!!
  • coke_bottle
    coke_bottle Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    I'm at 1700 cals a day by choice. I love to eat though!! lol
  • katevarner
    katevarner Posts: 884 Member
    Options
    I love food and eat in excess of 2000 calories most days, but I'm in maintenance. If that works for you, feel free to send a request.

My son is in college and I work 50+ hours per week, but I'm around most nights and weekends.
  • mockchoc
    mockchoc Posts: 6,573 Member
    Options
    I'm not coping very well today with friends that are starving themselves so yes I'd love more friends that actually eat so they can be healthier not just skinnier.
  • hadlam83
    hadlam83 Posts: 140
    Options
    Love to eat here! Just trying to meke better choices :)
  • fatfrost
    fatfrost Posts: 365 Member
    Options
    Have a look at my diary. I burn 1000 calories per day on the weekends so that I can eat (and drink--love wine). Feel free to add me.
  • pamelalk
    pamelalk Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    i think we all love food, thats why we need this website, but my problem is i am lazy, how do you work out enough to maintain 2000 calories a day? that is wonderful for you
  • Nic620
    Nic620 Posts: 553 Member
    Options
    Mostly a SAHM to an almost 4 yo. I just upped my calories recently to eat at my TDEE-20%. Going to see how that works or me. Sorta been in limbo since November because of trips, holidays, colds. Back and forth with same pounds. Please feel free to add!
  • dakotawitch
    dakotawitch Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    I love to cook, love to eat, love to try new foods.....sending you a friend request!
  • nebslp
    nebslp Posts: 1,649 Member
    Options
    Check out this group:
    Eat More to Weigh Less
  • SwimKitty
    SwimKitty Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Check out the Eat More to Weigh Less group - over 9500 members who love to eat :)

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/groups/home/3817-eat-more-to-weigh-less
  • EmmyLoop
    Options
    I am 33, I stopped smoking 4 months ago, then stopped taking the drug Seroquel about 6 weeks ago. Over the course of treatment, I gained 25 pounds. I NEVER felt my hunger was satisfied. It was a confusing, miserable experience. I still feel my cravings haven't stabilized, so weight loss feels virtually impossible right now. I eat good foods, but it's still difficult to feel satisfied. My metabolism seems just shot!
  • FitBlackChick
    FitBlackChick Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    Three words: I. Love. Food. 1300 cals a day? Did not work for me. I've upped them to 1600 but I still don't feel like it's enough some days. Feel free to add me! My favorite thing to say to friends who think losing weight is about starving yourself is "I'm not on a diet, I'm just making healthier choices" :)
  • MinMin97
    MinMin97 Posts: 2,676 Member
    Options
    Oh, boy, there should be standing room only in this thread lol:)
    Me. My name is MinMin97 and....I love to eat.
    I am eating at maintenance, and will be making a few adjustments this week, to do another round of weight (fat) loss.
    I also LOVE to lift weights.