Got around 90lbs to lose? LETS DO THIS!

I check in every day, and weigh once a week. I hate working out (always looking for friends who share that) anyone wanna buddy up?

Replies

• ****. Meant to put this in motivation area...
  • Add me. I just started on a long journey but would love to help others as I learn and vice versa.
  • Talus731
    Talus731 Posts: 56 Member
    Always looking for motivated friends to travel this journey with. Add me.
  • I have about the same amount to lose give or take a few... I log in everday...lets keep in touch a buddy is a big help!
  • Sign me up. I am just starting and would like some help with accountability. I lose motivation quickly.
  • mdepko
    mdepko Posts: 283 Member
    Add me if you would like, I've been here just over a month and still have a long way to go.
  • Right on! We can do this, if any of you EVER need anything, message me!
  • missionimposs
    missionimposs Posts: 53 Member
    You can add me ! be lovely to see you along your journey.
  • Mayrose2
    Mayrose2 Posts: 11 Member
    I need to lose about 92 lbs as well. Any tips and suggestions would be great!!
  • SnipedU2
    SnipedU2 Posts: 2 Member
    Hi everyone! Just joined, and I'm excited, but not sure how to start eating smartly. Have a lot to lose, have tried several times, but I always end up feeling hungry 'cause I love to eat real food!! Looking for friends who can relate and see if we can find fulfilling recipes that will satisfy and help us lose.Please share your first week with me....how did you start and what initial changes did you make? Thanks!!!
  • SnipedU2
    SnipedU2 Posts: 2 Member
    Hi! I've got PLENTY to lose and just joined......could use support as well.