Hi! Newbie here!

Options
Hi! My daughter got me started on this site and I love it. It's become a challenge to see if we can stay within our calorie boundaries and kind of fun at the same time. My downfall is trying not to eat at night, well eat junk anyways. I would love to find out some good snacking choices that can help with cravings - salty and/or sweet ones. Also, exercise is hard for me. I'm not a gym or aerobics kind of person. We do have a recumbent bike that I do use, but I am having issues with sciatic pain that affects the muscles at the top front of my thigh and shoots pain so bad down my leg that it makes walking and standing very painful. So, hoping that losing weight will help with that and that once the better weather gets here I will be able to get out walking.:smile::smile:

Replies

• TianaBarbara
    TianaBarbara Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Goooo Mommy! ^_^
  • wldrose75
    Options
    Welcome, welcome! So glad your daughter brought you to us. That sciatic pain's a real b****, isn't it? I've found that the more active I am (walking mostly, some bicycling), the better mine is. Probably the weight loss... :smile: So, I think you're on the right track. Feel free to send me a friend request if you're interested, and once again, we're glad you're here.