Please help!

Options
Okay so, my goal weight is 125 pounds and my weight right now is 130 pounds it seems simple that I could lose five pounds in a fairly short while and be happy and be healthy and maintain, right? :grumble:

Wrong, I got down to about 128 pounds for maybe three days and boom, I'm back at 130...this is so stressful! Please someone tell me what to do?! :sad:

Height: 5'4
Activity: 3x500 calorie burning workouts per week minimum; normal weekly extra calorie burn is 1650-1850
Consumption: Normally around 1200-1500; the last two weeks have been pretty sloppy I'd say 1500-2200 :cry: :mad:

Would someone just give me a little advice here? Am I eating/exercising too much/too little? Do I need some sort of quasi-Jillian Michaels to kick my butt into shape? Do I have bad fat karma??

Replies

• benol1
    benol1 Posts: 867 Member
    Options
    There is no such thing as "bad fat karma".
    If you are only five pounds off your ideal weight then maybe you need to adjust your attitude, expectations and focus.
    Just focusing on weight loss, I believe, maybe counter productive.
    Perhaps you should focus instead on total wellbeing that includes a healthy calorie controlled diet, regular physical activity, and good sleep habits.
    kind regards,

Ben