30 Day Shred

Options
2»

Replies

• babyangelica2010
    babyangelica2010 Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Just finished Day 5 Level 1. Holy.Cow. Those dumbell raises are KILLER! Can't wait until it's not so hard to do them lol...my legs litterally burn. I can tell my legs are the weakest part of my body because all the leg moves are the hardest part of the whole workout. The cardio seems to be getting a lot better but still get pretty tired. The ab moves are the easiest except for the reverse crunches. Wow.
  • secret_agent_meg
    Options
    Oops I didn't see that people had replied to my post! I'm sorry for the delay! So I took before pics and it made me sad that I'm so flabby but also motivated to get my butt moving! I finished Day 4 level 1 today. I hate doing pushups, I can only do about 4 before I am ready to give up...but even though I was so exhausted today I made it through the whole circuit. Day 5 tomorrow! Hopefully I'll start feeling less flabby soon. :)
  • stormydaze_02
    stormydaze_02 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    I've just done day 6 of level 1... i still have to have a few short breaks and my endurance is no better LOL. I'm not sweating as much so i guess that's something?

I don't have wonderful balance either. I find the lunges with bicep curls hard - i go really slow so only do about half of them, and those dumbell raises are a killer!!!

babyangelica... i just stand up to do the stretches behind the back, etc... no way i can do it the way they do it LOL. I feel so unco!