Just starting out

Options
Hi, im 50 years old and having I think a mid life crisis ! I weigh 154lb and am 5.3 so not massive but certainly bigger than I would choose to be. Im not dieting but using MFP as a tool to help me recognise what I eat and do to be more healthy. I have started swiming just once a week and spend more time on my computer fitness game and its helping. I have a friend at work who also wants the same as me and she is also a new member so together we are spurring each other on. We have discovered we are now eating just as much as before but we are taking the healthy options, a piece of fruit rather than a bar of chocolate and we have both stopped eating just for the sake of it ! Any tips always welcome - ive lost a little in the 3 weeks since we started so hopefully we can maintain to our target weight !

Replies

• AquaFan
    AquaFan Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    Sounds like you have a solid plan. Can I suggest Skinnytaste.com? I discovered it around Christmas, started making all my dinners from the site and have lost 9 pounds since January 1st. Feel free to add me as a friend if you want. :)