I'm in the over 100 lost club!!

Options

Replies

• princesspamelatransformation
    Options
    You look absolutely fabulous!!! Was that a typo about the mid-40s? There is no way that could be your age?
  • scrappermom96
    scrappermom96 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    You look amazing...thank you for sharing your story with us all!!
  • christy3565
    Options
    You look absolutely fabulous!!! Was that a typo about the mid-40s? There is no way that could be your age?

Bless your heart!! You made my day!! lol Not a typo, I will be 45 in August :wink:
  • mariedavid123
    mariedavid123 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Congrats on the hard work. Can I ask what calorie range you started eating at? What else did you do that helped you be so successful?
  • wldrose75
    Options
    Wowza!!! Lookin' hot!
  • skidoo1122
    Options
    Congrats!! You look fabulous. Keep on keeping on. Amazing transformation.
  • ThereseIShere
    ThereseIShere Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    You look like you are well past ONEderland! Amazing results! Be proud momma!
  • sunsnstatheart
    sunsnstatheart Posts: 2,544 Member
    Options
    Wow!!! Congratulations!
  • mackemom
    mackemom Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    that is impressive and inspires me:smile:
  • luvs2read1979
    luvs2read1979 Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    Wow! You look great, I would never think that you weighed more than 200 lbs.
  • jlmed
    jlmed Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!
  • TerriAnne53
    TerriAnne53 Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    amazing transformation. you have worked very hard and it has paid off. you look fabulous. good for you.
  • LesaDave
    LesaDave Posts: 1,480 Member
    Options
    WWWWWWWWWWWOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!

First, CONGRATS on losing that "century" mark.
    Second, YOU look GREAT!
    Third, congrats on giving up smoking. From sometimes 2 pks/day to none for FIVE MONTHS is OUTSTANDING!

Can't wait to see your ONE-derland pics!
  • nuemmedigg
    nuemmedigg Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    You are such an inspiration... and your boys are so lucky. On top of that you look beautiful!
  • Katetw
    Katetw Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!! You look incredible, and such an amazing achievement. Keep it up!
  • aggiejk94
    aggiejk94 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Wow, would have guessed about 150!:smile:
  • BigMan_D
    BigMan_D Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Congrats! You look gorgeous and the added health benefits and energy to keep up with your boys is priceless!
  • Bug2love
    Bug2love Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Great job!
  • christy3565
    Options
    Congrats on the hard work. Can I ask what calorie range you started eating at? What else did you do that helped you be so successful?

You know when I first started I didn't really count calories. I just watched what I ate and portion size. It's only been about the last 6 months or so that I really started watching calories. I did do the wrong thing for awhile and stayed around 1000 calories a day, which was a disaster. I would binge ALOT because I was starving myself. Really I just take this one day at a time. There are times I don't do as well, there are times I want to throw my scale in the river, there are days where I eat everything in my kitchen lol. I've lost a significant amount of weight a few times in my life and gained it back. This time is different because when I fall off I chalk it up to what it is and get right back on track. That's the key I think to being successful, never quit trying.

Thank you all so much for you wonderful compliments!! Started my day out smiling :smile:
  • 5ftnFun
    5ftnFun Posts: 948 Member
    Options
    Oh wow, beautiful! I bet those sons love having a happy & healthy Mom . I like that you quit smoking too. What a challenge you gave yourself, and you did it. Wonderful!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!