Smokin' Hot Green Pepper's 4/9 wk 15

Options
2»

Replies

• sindyb9
    sindyb9 Posts: 1,248 Member
    Options
    Good Morning Pepper's,
    Well did very well yesterday, managed to get a 30 min walk in on my lunch and stayed with in my calories. Still need to drink more water, I will drink less coffee after second job ends. Starting this week end I only will be working on Saturday's until May 11th. :drinker: Getting to bed at a normal time during the week will help a lot.

Busy day again. will do my walk on lunch for 30 mins and will drink at least 8 glasses of water. Check back in a little while.

Cindy :bigsmile:
  • jacque509
    jacque509 Posts: 978
    Options
    Good morning all,
    I finally crawled out of the hole I was in. Still recouperating, but doing a lot better. Have not done anything this week but eat, sleep and finally back to work. I see everyone been busy! Keep up the good work guys and I hope to join ya on the next challage. Hey give me some ideas so I can post it Friday :smile:
  • jacque509
    jacque509 Posts: 978
    Options
    Good morning all,
    I finally crawled out of the hole I was in. Still recouperating, but doing a lot better. Have not done anything this week but eat, sleep and finally back to work. I see everyone been busy! Keep up the good work guys and I hope to join ya on the next challage. Hey give me some ideas so I can post it Friday :smile:
  • kelly_a
    kelly_a Posts: 2,010 Member
    Options
    hope you all had a good day!

Glad you're doing better Jacque....give it some time, take care! :heart:

Hang in there Cindy....less than a month to go for more freedom!

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/91576-smokin-hot-green-pepper-s-4-16-wk-16