starting to lose all motivation

Options
So here's my workout schedule.
I do 30DS & Ripped in 30 daily. Two days out of the week I add in Killer Abs & alternate 30/60 minutes on the treadmill everyday.
I take Saturday off.

I'm 18, about 5'7 and around 156-160 lbs. It moves a lot.
I carry everything in my bottom half.

I really want to lose a good few inches. Drop around 10-15lbd & tone some.

I have my calories set around 1750 daily. Plus exercise & I try to eat it all back but its hard sometimes.
Feel free to look at my food diary and give your input.

I was told its normal once I up my calorie intake I'll gain on the scale & the measuring tape..but im not seeing any changes & its been awhile. Its makin me want to kinda give up. Am I still heading in the right direction?

Im on level 2 day 3 of 30ds & week 3 ri30

Replies

• Rum_Runner
    Rum_Runner Posts: 617 Member
    Options
    http://www.fitnessfrog.com/calculators/tdee-calculator.html

Based on your height/weight and exercise you should be eating about 1900 calories per day. Last Thursday was your only good day (to be honest). Every other day you're eating 1000 cal or less - you are not eating enough!! You're going to cause metabolic damage and it will be harder to lose.

My suggestion:

Eat 1700+ cal minimum per day
    150g of carbs or less
    120g of protein or more (you should have about 1g per lean body mass)
    Drink a minimum of 10 glasses of water per day
    Watch the sodium intake and keep it under 3000mg per day
    Get at least 6hr of sleep per night

Don't get discouraged - you're not far from goal weight so it will come off a lot slower than if you had 50+ lbs to lose. Thats why so many complain about those last 10lbs....its hard work!! Keep it up....you'll see results!!
  • rduhlir
    rduhlir Posts: 3,550 Member
    Options
    Have you calculated the 1750 to include excerise calories or not?
  • kr1stadee
    kr1stadee Posts: 1,774 Member
    Options
    You either aren't logging everything, or you're starving yourself. Can't really help with suggestions unless you're hitting (and logging) calorie goals.