Iv lost more than half of my goal and i dont see

NewBeginning2010
NewBeginning2010 Posts: 235 Member
edited September 20 in Fitness and Exercise
Any difference in my legs. My thigs and calves look like they are all cellulite. Especially my thighs up close to the top near the bum. It is so ugly. I just want it to go away. It gets to be 115 in Las Vegas and I want to swim and wear shorts. You know when you walk and you take a step and you can see your thighs in the front giggle that is gross.....maybe you dont know but i do! its gross I just went to a dermatalogist and the doctor said there is no meds or creams to help....

Not this time in my weight loss but the previous time i was working out to lose my weight and it didnt seem to help either. not just alot of cardio but strength training.

Anyone know anything that will help?

Or anyone have this issue and got to their final goal and did see a change when you go to the end? people say it takes time....I said i know that but its been 63 pounds not 10, i should see something!!

Replies

• DizzieLittleLifter
    DizzieLittleLifter Posts: 1,020 Member
    Well first of all WTflippinGO on such a fantastic weight loss!:smile: Your doing great and I'm sorry that you might be feeling discouraged. We tend to be our own worst critics, focusing on the things we least like. Are you taking pictures or measurements so you can the difference in a side by side comparison? Unfortunately for us women there isn't much that can be done about cellulite, :( and the upper thigh is notoriously one of our most troublesome spots. Congrats again and keep up the good work! :flowerforyou:
  • dkg214
    dkg214 Posts: 1
    I found a website that talks about cellulite. Here's an excerpt from it:
    "Cellulite is like any other fat in your body, but the difference is in the way it’s stored. In women’s bodies, the connective tissue that runs between the layers of skin is tighter and closer together than in men’s bodies and, as a result, forms several bucket-shaped chambers. Fat is then stored in these chambers and, once they fill up, the fat protrudes over the top of the chamber, creating lumps and bumps that appear through the skin.

Marja Putkisto, author of The Method Putkisto (Headline Books, £12.99) has pioneered deep stretching to help eliminate cellulite. Her method actually alters the length of your muscles and the shape of the fat storing chambers, so that the fat is spread more widely across the tissues and is less likely to protrude over the top and produce dimply-looking cellulite."

Here's the link to the rest of story: http://www.ivillage.co.uk/dietandfitness/wtmngment/weightloss/articles/0,,233_175715-2,00.html
This discussion has been closed.