New to tracking my health :)

Options
nickyfm
nickyfm Posts: 1,214 Member
Hey there fitness trackers!
I've been quite adamant about keeping a strict diet ever since piling on the pounds on my overseas trip last year
I am 19 years old and am a university student in Sydney, Australia

Although I am currently at a healthy weight of 112 pounds at 5ft 4, I find that unless i track everything I eat, i put on weight almost instantly.
I think this website is great as I can track my exercise, as well as if I am getting enough nutrients in my diet (which it seems I am always getting way too much sugar!)

I want to wish everyone on here good luck, and to let you know that it certainly is mind over matter!

Replies

• sdscouser
    sdscouser Posts: 320
    Options
    HI There.
  • wbond
    wbond Posts: 363 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the Family. I am like you, I need to monitor what I eat because if I don't I usually gain weight. If I track my food and exercise, I hold myself accountable for my actions. How do you like Sydney, I fly in the Air Force and have flown a few missions to Sydney.....LOVELY country. Need any support or advice....we are here for you.
  • m1kk0zz_1
    Options
    Hello there, I need to monitor everything I eat/drink. Being a diabetic you would think I could do it. I was doing great, but then I got side tracked and thought that I could indulge here and there. Now I have gained more weight and I really need to watch my intake of everything. I am hoping that I will be able to accomplish something here. I have two kids, I gained 40 lbs. with my daughter and lost all plus 3 lbs. when she was born. My son was born the following year, I gained 20 lbs. and am still trying to lose the 20/plus lbs. since he was born. He is nine years old. My husband just retired after 21 yrs in Army. Now we are settled in one area. So I hope to achieve my goal of losing 40 lbs.
  • nickyfm
    nickyfm Posts: 1,214 Member
    Options
    Good luck!
    You can do it :)