Someone Help Me Make A Routine For The Gym!

Options
I recently bought a 3 month membership to a gym! They have many machines for lifting weights and a ton for cardio too! They even have a ton of classes as well like yoga, bootcamp, spinning, zumba, step, kickboxing, cross train challenge. I was wondering what a good workout routine would consist of for going 4-5 days a week! Can anyone give me some advice as to what helped them lose weight and tone up. (:

Replies

• MJackson54
    Options
    For me, a membership to the gym never helped me until I realized that I needed to do what I liked doing! I REALLY like swimming and so I do that 3 times a week. I REALLY like P90-X workouts so I do that a few times a week (at home). I REALLY like playing softball so in the spring and summer I make sure I find a team and then play 2 nights a week. I REALLY like basketball, pickleball, and soccer so I make sure that I participate every chance I get. I have a chin up bar at home . . . every time I pass by it, I do as many chin ups as I can. On Saturdays I do Les Mills Combat. The most important thing for me was to make sure I was held accountable to someone . . . anyone . . . so that means finding a responsible workout buddy. Good luck!