Riding boot recommendations?

Options
calibriintx
calibriintx Posts: 1,741 Member
Anyone have a favorite pair or brand? They're pretty much all on sale right now so I'd like to snag up a couple more pairs. Just wondering if there's any particular boot that ladies really love.

Replies

• UrbanLotus
    UrbanLotus Posts: 1,163 Member
    Options
    I love Corso Como for high quality comfortable riding boots :)
  • _Timmeh_
    _Timmeh_ Posts: 2,096 Member
    Options
    What kind of riding?
  • calibriintx
    Options
    I love Corso Como for high quality comfortable riding boots :)

Oh, those are gorgeous! I think the shaft would be a bit narrow for me but I'm going to DSW this week so I'll check them out.
  • _DaniD_
    _DaniD_ Posts: 2,186 Member
    Options
    It depends on what kind of riding you will be doing..

Free-shipping-1pair-over-the-knee-high-heel-boots-sexy-high-heel-boots-alternative-high-heel.jpg
  • UrbanLotus
    UrbanLotus Posts: 1,163 Member
    Options
    Ooops you meant like fashiony boots right, not to actually ride horses (or men :P)? One of my Corso Como pairs has a little elastic between the seams so they do have a little give! My calves are average I think (like 14.5"?) and they fit perfectly
  • calibriintx
    Options
    It depends on what kind of riding you will be doing..

Free-shipping-1pair-over-the-knee-high-heel-boots-sexy-high-heel-boots-alternative-high-heel.jpg

Those look fun for around the house. Just looking for something to wear with jeans or tights out and about when I don't feel like sneakers, flip flops or heels.
  • supahstar71
    supahstar71 Posts: 926 Member
    Options
    I got some by Born Crown. They weren't cheap but I was willing to pay more for some comfortable boots. I love them. :heart: I wore them all around Paris and walked for miles without any pain. Good luck. :flowerforyou:
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options
    Frye has good quality boots of the riding style.
  • calibriintx
    Options
    Thanks! Born Crown and Frye both have really nice looking boots. Think I'll hit up DSW and Nordstrom. May just get one really nice pair rather than 2 less expensive pairs. Depends on what I like. Thanks for the recommendations!
  • jenluvsushi
    jenluvsushi Posts: 933 Member
    Options
    I got two pairs at the Cole Hahn outlet recently....very comfy and waterproof. One pair even has nike air in them so they are super comfy. I get compliments whenever I wear them. I have big calves and they fit great!
  • Imadarkswan
    Imadarkswan Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    Justin Gypsy Line is one of my favs.
    Ariat also has great riding boots

If you are wanting to get them at a decent price drysdales.com