Just Getting Started, Great Welcome

Options
What's going on? I started about two days ago but I was too busy setting up my profile and being in aww of how great this site is! I have already posted and the responses I received back were great and speedy even through Twitter!. I have told my whole job about this site already...such a great find to compliment my tour of the P90X program. Thanks again myfitnesspal Fam! :glasses:

Replies

• onehealthymomma07
    Options
    welcome and good luck on your journy. px 90 i hear is brutal i havent it. im currently doing athletic endurance agility, sprinting and sparring boxing. and resistant bands and light weights. some treadmill.
  • SquidInTraining
    Options
    :drinker: Hey, welcome aboard! MFP is such a great site, I love how supportive everyone is. Good luck in reaching your goal :)
  • griffirn
    griffirn Posts: 12
    Options
    welcome and good luck on your journy. px 90 i hear is brutal i havent it. im currently doing athletic endurance agility, sprinting and sparring boxing. and resistant bands and light weights. some treadmill.

Yeah it can be brutal but once your in that groove it pretty cool, but you will work. Good luck with all your goals and journy as well.
  • griffirn
    Options
    :drinker: Hey, welcome aboard! MFP is such a great site, I love how supportive everyone is. Good luck in reaching your goal :)

Thanks! you too!
  • Ladyhyjinx
    Options
    Welcome! I'm brand new, too, and also finding this to be a friendly, supportive, motivational place to be.

Looking forward to our journey to good health together.
  • griffirn
    Options
    Welcome! I'm brand new, too, and also finding this to be a friendly, supportive, motivational place to be.

Looking forward to our journey to good health together.

Ditto!