Options
Hi my name is Jen and finally decided to start trying to get my body back, and hopefully lose some additional weight. I had a long difficult pregnancy, which ended in a c-section. 3 months after I had my daughter I had my gallbladder out, and now I am good to start excersing again.I only gained 15 pounds when i was pregnant and lost it all when I had my baby, but I had gained the 15 pounds back again while waiting for my gallbladder surgery. Now I am frustrated at my self for going backwards not forwards and want to try and get down to 150pounds. Which will be a lot of work seeing that I am 217Lbs right now.

Replies

• 130annie
    130annie Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    Hi my name is Jen and finally decided to start trying to get my body back, and hopefully lose some additional weight. I had a long difficult pregnancy, which ended in a c-section. 3 months after I had my daughter I had my gallbladder out, and now I am good to start excersing again.I only gained 15 pounds when i was pregnant and lost it all when I had my baby, but I had gained the 15 pounds back again while waiting for my gallbladder surgery. Now I am frustrated at my self for going backwards not forwards and want to try and get down to 150pounds. Which will be a lot of work seeing that I am 217Lbs right now.
    [/quote

I always say G/bladder trouble was worse for me than having a baby....I had mine out years ago...So good luck with your future efforts...
  • marilynt44
    Options
    I know how you feel. I gained 40+ lbs with my first pregnancy (I was actually pretty fit before that) and only lost 20 of those pounds. Then gained more over the years. Six and half years later we welcomed our second child. I only gained 17 lbs when I was pregnant with her and lost it all... only to gain it all back, plus more, once I returned to work. Now, six years later (almost 13 years from when I started gaining) I am finally to a point where I said "enough is enough". I have to change. We can do it!