Pure Green Tea

Options
Has anyone tried the Pure Green Caps that were featured on the Dr.Oz show? I have heard and read great reviews on them and the work even better if you take the raspberry keytone. Walmart carries them and the pharmacists said they are flying off the shelf and that he takes them as well with great results. I went ahead and bought them, they were only ten bucks a bottle so if they don't work I am not out a crap load of money. I am curious if anyone on here has tried them and what their results are. I just took my first two pills so we shall see! :)

Always looking for new fitness pals if you would like to add me!

Replies

• jonnythan
    jonnythan Posts: 10,161 Member
    Options
    Waste of money. Eat a calorie deficit and exercise.
  • ArmyWife4106
    Options
    I already do that, I was asking if anyone has tried them.
  • Acg67
    Acg67 Posts: 12,142 Member
    Options
    Has anyone tried the Pure Green Caps that were featured on the Dr.Oz show? I have heard and read great reviews on them and the work even better if you take the raspberry keytone. Walmart carries them and the pharmacists said they are flying off the shelf and that he takes them as well with great results. I went ahead and bought them, they were only ten bucks a bottle so if they don't work I am not out a crap load of money. I am curious if anyone on here has tried them and what their results are. I just took my first two pills so we shall see! :)

Always looking for new fitness pals if you would like to add me!

The effect of caffeine, green tea and tyrosine on thermogenesis and energy intake. European Journal of Clinical Nutrition (2009)

http://www.nature.com/ejcn/journal/v63/n1/abs/1602901a.html

thermogenesis.gif
  • taso42
    taso42 Posts: 8,980 Member
    Options
    featured on the Dr.Oz show?

that should be your cue to move along