Options

Replies

• mary1028
    mary1028 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    ev
  • darlenenfl
    Options
    Wow Cindy, Thanks for sharing. I am on day 7 of my weight loss journey. When I see your SW at 218 it scares me as mine is 286. My goal weight is 150 and/or size 12 - 14 US. You look FANTASTIC! Bravo for having the guts to post your before pic! Thank you, thank you, thank you! Keep up the good work!! God Bless You!
  • LusciousLady
    LusciousLady Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    You look great...Be proud of your accomplishments.
  • Chloe0602
    Chloe0602 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Speechless:flowerforyou: You look fantastic!
  • MarshCat79
    MarshCat79 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Amazing! You have to be so proud. This is great motivation for us and it should be for you too!
  • maabr
    maabr Posts: 5
    Options
    Thank You for sharing. My SW was 213 and I set my goal for 160, which I am 2 lbs. away. But now I know that it is possible for me to go even farther and set my new goal at about 140-145. Keep up the good work and stay motivated because you want to make sure you keep it all off.
  • laurarpa
    laurarpa Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    AMAZING!! you look terrific. You look so happy and proud - as you should be :) Keep it up.
  • hope1
    hope1 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Wow! Great job! You look great!
  • karibj2010
    karibj2010 Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    WOOOWW!!! Amazing, you look WONDERFUL!
  • TXPIP
    TXPIP Posts: 10
    Options
    YOU CAN DO IT! Think about how far you've come already. Whatever you do, DON'T GIVE UP!

And, BTW, you look fantastic!
  • kmartinko
    Options
    I admire your courage. I have some before pics that I don't dare post. You have made quite the transformation and should be so proud of yourself. Awesome job!!!!:flowerforyou:
  • kmartinko
    Options
    Great work. Must feel great to be that close to your goal. I look forward to that day. Congrats!!!
  • boboff
    boboff Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    I love these Pics!

Who looks at the decor in the room too?

You look like 20 years younger!

Fantastic Job
  • lovemehobo
    Options
    Congratulations. This inspires me so much I am 5 ft 4 also and it's great to see others progress. You are amazing
  • Lottiehill29
    Lottiehill29 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    WOW! You look absolutely amazing!
    You should be so so proud of how far you have come so far.
    Definitely inspiring
  • bethcw1
    bethcw1 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    WOW!!! Congratulations! What an amazing before & after. Those pictures are an inspiration! You look fantastic, and I love the sparkling smile in your after picture - you should be so proud of all your hard work!

Beth
  • apnovack
    Options
    Fantastic!!!! You look great!
  • LindaClaassenHall
    Options
    If it makes you feel better, you seriously motivated me. Comgratulations are definitely in order.
  • chigby77
    chigby77 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    You rock!
  • MommaKit79
    Options
    AWESOME!!!! I get wary about posting my BEFORE pictures as well. But then I think...that was the OLD me and i will NOT go back to that again! Also, helps me be more PROUD of how far I have come. CONGRATS!!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!