Sneaking in Vegetables

Options
2»

Replies

• lvfunandfit
    lvfunandfit Posts: 654 Member
    Options
    I love Veggies! So, I don't have to sneak them in... you can puree them and add them to soups, spaghetti or pizza sauce (squash and spinach work great for that). I do that for my daughter.

Side note: The shakeology drinkers that promote it are usually beach body coaches. Beach Body is the company that sells P90X. The Shakeology is one of the supplemental shakes they sell. I'm thinking of becoming a coach. =) haven't yet.

anyhow, it is a good product.

Thank you for that. I hope you become one it's the coolest thing I've ever done. My mom is a severe type 2 diabetic. Her blood sugars are more stable now than in the past 20 years of her life. My dad has only 30 percent of his lungs left after smoking for 50 years. This is the first year he didnt get sick in over ten years. One bad cold could literally kill the guy. Shakeology is a god send

I just need to hurry and get on the ball to get signed up..... It's a great company with amazing products! I'm glad the shakes have helped your dad so much! That's wonderful!