How do you like your water?

Options
2»

Replies

• kristelagarcia
    kristelagarcia Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I love it with a little bit of lemon, but lately I've been taken it straight haha BUT I hate that I've been relatively good with my calorie count, but when I weighed myself at night after 8 tall glasses of water that day I'd gained 6lbs!!!! Is that normal, or did I just gain all my lost weight back.... :(
  • LittleSpy
    LittleSpy Posts: 6,754 Member
    Options
    Room temp (or whatever temp it comes out of the tap... yep, I drink tap water -- we have really good water here! It's won awards & all. :laugh:).

Nothing in it, but the frozen fruit sounds yummy, I may have to try it. :smile:

Edit: Oh, and I normally drink around 100oz/day (3 litersish)
  • sblim
    sblim Posts: 99
    Options
    I love it with a little bit of lemon, but lately I've been taken it straight haha BUT I hate that I've been relatively good with my calorie count, but when I weighed myself at night after 8 tall glasses of water that day I'd gained 6lbs!!!! Is that normal, or did I just gain all my lost weight back.... :(

A gallon of water weighs over 8 lbs.

Generally you should weigh yourself first thing in the morning after having used the restroom ( #1 ) and before you've had anything to eat or drink. This will help keep it consistent with regards to water weight although high intakes of sodium and water the day before can impact your weight but it is just temporary.
  • HealthyChanges2010
    HealthyChanges2010 Posts: 5,831 Member
    Options
    Slice up oranges, lemons and limes, freeze them and then use them with ice cubes. Just a hint of flavor. It is good. You can also buy frozen fruit and add those. Strawberry is delicious. I have even had it with frozen cucumbers.

OOOoo i have to do this!:drinker:

I was thinking the exact same thing, always get lemon in it eating out but have never tried other fruits or cuke slices in it. Sounds so refreshing.

Cold water from the fridge for me! Fun thread, glad you tossed it out there for us, so interesting to hear how we all do it a bit differently!:drinker:
  • jmathews
    jmathews Posts: 196
    Options
    Room temperature is best for me...I do add a slice of lemon from time to time. Will have to remember to add orange slices too, yummy!
  • emarcia28
    emarcia28 Posts: 140 Member
    Options

A gallon of water weighs over 8 lbs.

Generally you should weigh yourself first thing in the morning after having used the restroom ( #1 ) and before you've had anything to eat or drink. This will help keep it consistent with regards to water weight although high intakes of sodium and water the day before can impact your weight but it is just temporary.

yep i definitely agree!!
  • emarcia28
    emarcia28 Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    Room temperature is best for me...I do add a slice of lemon from time to time. Will have to remember to add orange slices too, yummy!

yes and grapefruit slices too...haven't tried it but i know ppl who do that
  • ZebraHead
    ZebraHead Posts: 15,207 Member
    Options
    Shaken not stirred. Straight up in a tall glass.

Really - Don't be puttin' nothing in my water :angry: